Game Grid 
 Most Extreme Disc Competition 2

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
MutoidMan
User

Re: Most Extreme Disc Competition 2

on Thursday, December, 02, 2004 12:09 AM
Using a real-time updated back-up copy, the Villainous Village server instantly rerezzes MutoidMan, who then shakes his head in disappointment.

"Ya know, I wasn't the one who started in with derezzing other programs. I simply gave you guys a problem to chew on, but it was obviously too much for you so you resorted to trying to derez me. So, my tit-for-tat derezing of you was actually giving you a taste of your own medicine.

A simple rezzing up of Space Invader bunkers (for example) would've been an awesome counter to my Missile Command missiles, and might've been the beginning of an imaginative punch-counterpunch match using weapons and devices from all sorts of video games.

Oh well.

By the way, you're nobody to give anybody any sorts of "hints" Prankster bit.

No one made you the fun Nazi, you aren't a moderator, and you didn't even start this thread, so I have no idea where you get the gall to try to tell me go away.

In any case, assuming none of you try to derez me or talk smack, I'll leave you all to your version of fun.

Have a nice day."

And MutoidMan rezzed out.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Monday, December, 06, 2004 1:01 PM
I'll never go down without a fight! So get back here and fight like a man, MutiodMan, not like a coward!

*uses a Tractor Rezz Beam.exe at the escaping Mutoid*

Now fight like a barbarian! C'mon! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Blue%20Corrupt%20Kid
Go ahead. Click this link.

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, December, 22, 2004 3:20 PM
Well, grand. Prankster decided to make Mutoid leave. Let me take a moment to say something.
[timeprotocal (modify)=pause]I am all for creativity in battles, bringing in new ideas is part of why this game is fun. However, superweapon battles are no fun (usually). In other words, I would request that we do not use superpowerful weaponry that kills everyone, or someone instantly without a great deal of consideration. In a forum, it is far too easy to simply set off a that destroys everyone, or become invincible, or summon a thousand users to come fight your megabattle- That's why I, at least, would perfer a bit more skill and creativity... and maybe a little less .

But, on another note, I'm just the guy who started this thread. If we want, we could start another, or we could simply continue on. I can't make you align with my ideas (and I won't) but I *can* do this:
[gridprotocal_programs (modify)=reset(location, damage, weapons)][timeprotocal (modify)=resume]Let's have some fun, eh?

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, December, 22, 2004 3:41 PM

fair enough.

just an idea: the name of the thread is most extreme disc COMPETITION(2), so how about a thread that actually is a competition, with rules, regulations and, in the end, an ultimate winner? because this isn't really a competition, this is more of a brawl [in my opinion]
[this was an idea for a thread on kamui's TU, which would've worked with the health point idea she and i created]abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2004 12:47 PM
*sigh* before we can fight, I wanna say one thing:

Mutiod is independent.
He needs a side to fight right now.

Alright:

FIGHT!!!!

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2005 12:35 PM
(I fired some Gigamissiles at Prankster. When it hit Bittie, it exploded a big one, catching PB in flames)

BURN

(Then I rezzed up some Deleter Cannons and shot at Prankster's Corruption weapons, which distorted to a million bits, asormbing to me)

Every single bit I eat, I become more stronger and start to grow armor! Thanks to my Magnet.BAT and Evoltuin9.0.BAT programs!

(I become stronger and I grow big armor)
(I unsheated my Gigasword and summoned Fire Prime)

Now try to stop me!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

CalvinSpiff II
User

on Sunday, July, 10, 2005 3:53 AM
*REZZ IN*

Well, yes, that's a good fighter even if he's annoying...

*Takes mesh*

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming for you, people! You thought you'd defeated me, but I'm still here! I will kill you all! MWAHAHAH *cough wheeze* HAHAHA *hack cough* argh.

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, July, 10, 2005 5:18 AM
CalvinSpiff II Wrote:
Well, yes, that's a good fighter even if he's annoying...

to the point that he spoils everyone's fun and has driven several people away from this topic. i'm only posting here because i think you are very brave to suddenly rezz in at this point. and to wish you good luck. the way he fights, you're gonna need it. i really can't stand this thread any more, because of BHK so i'm going now. full stop. period.

oh, and no one, NO ONE calls me "Bittie"

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Saturday, July, 23, 2005 4:03 PM
*summons about a million LVL 30 weapons at Bit*

Get your hands dirty on THIS!!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, July, 23, 2005 4:38 PM
Blue Hero Kid Wrote:*summons about a million LVL 30 weapons at Bit*

Get your hands dirty on THIS!!

you just don't get it, do you?

if this is how you act, people won't want to interact with you, you've certainly stopped me from having a nice fun time in this topic.

get a grip and sort yourself out

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

FreedomForever
User

on Saturday, July, 23, 2005 8:40 PM
There goes BHK again. When is he ever going to stop fighting dirty?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2005 5:24 AM
FreedomForever Wrote:There goes BHK again. When is he ever going to stop fighting dirty?

nope.

as you can tell, HE IS REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!
if he fights as unfairly as this, people will stop wanting to post their next move on this topic. he's certainly done that to me. if you'll look, my last 2 posts on here have tried to stop BHK from acting like this, and i have come to a simple conclusion:

the bastard doesn't listen
this used to be one of my favourite topics on TS, but now, because of BHK, I hate it, and think it should be closed to stop his taint damaging it any more.

i'm sure i speak for everyone else here on TS when i say no-one likes a spoil-sport
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Wednesday, September, 21, 2005 11:18 AM
FreedomForever Wrote:There goes BHK again. When is he ever going to stop fighting dirty?
*s FF on the back*

Humph. Thought I'm out of the battle. Yer wrong. I'm getting started after a looooong hiatus. Now let's get the action contined, shall we, Bit?

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, September, 21, 2005 1:01 PM
Blue Hero Kid Wrote: Now let's get the action contined, shall we, Bit?

no we won't

you are really getting me angry. i don't normally get violent, but if i knew where you were i swear you'd have a black eye by now

if one of the site staff see this, can you please close this thread. it might not seem like much of a reason, but BHK has killed this thread. the RP game grids are fun, but when people go over the top, like BHK, it saps all the fun out of it. the only reason i still post here is to get BHK to think straight. if at all. and no one else posts here any more. so please, PUT THIS THREAD OUT OF IT'S MISERY!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, September, 21, 2005 1:36 PM
Misery Eliminated

DaveTRON

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid