Game Grid 
 Disc Noir

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
flynn1978
User

Re: Disc Noir

on Monday, March, 15, 2004 11:21 AM
flynn1978 flew right into a sprint copied and pasted from Shinobi-then right before hitting Scuzzy right in the chest with his own weight-

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooolllled to one side and-

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Trace
User

on Monday, March, 15, 2004 3:03 PM
Trace watched, leaning against the doorpost. "Read-only? Honestly, what fun is there in that? I guess boys will be boys." order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Monday, March, 15, 2004 8:18 PM
Harpo stood for a moment longer, swishing his energy martini in the glass. He glanced at Trace, then back to the warriors, and a grin began to slowly grow across his face. Then after watching the warriors for a moment longer, he sipped the end of the drink and slid off to the darkness of the grid.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 15, 2004 10:57 PM
*And shorty laughed at the madness!*

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, March, 15, 2004 11:58 PM
I shook myself from the direct physical attack from flynn1978. I hadn't expected that from him, but it wasn't anything that I couldn't have recovered from. I caught Trace from the corner of my eye. "Read-only? Honestly, what fun is there in that? I guess boys will be boys." she winked at me. I wasn't going to go into the details with her, but suffice to say that since flynn1978 had made the rules, I was obliged to follow them, depsite any other's criticism.

I saw flynn1978's next attack whizzing towards me, but I had something planned for him that he wasn't going to expect, or like. Seeing the disk come at me, I counted and timed it and side stepping the disk just as it got to me, used my own disk to knock it farther away from flynn1978.

As flynn1978's disk careened off into the distance, I casually walked over to him and tapped my disk on his head. "Tag. Now let's forget this foolishness and head back inside for a cool one. You're buying."

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Trace
User

on Tuesday, March, 16, 2004 12:03 AM
Yeah, it was a typical day on the grid. Two of the boys were playing with their disks, same old macho games. I watched another spectator finish his drink and slip out the back...just one less conscript to worry my pretty little head about. It didn't matter. I had bigger grid bugs to fry.

Read-only? Ha. That was for wimps. And wimp I was not. I watched the two of them fighting, scoring points, and Shorty laughing at the mayhem. Quietly, I switched my disks to the setting that I like to call "Ladies Choice". In other words, once I got in the game, they'd be pronouncing "Read-only" in the past tense.

How about a little kiss, boys?

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, March, 16, 2004 12:24 AM
Before I headed back into the bar with flynn1978 for another round, I heard it again, this time more intense, and at full energy. I knew where it had come from. I wasn't paying attention to her, and she was going to let me know the best way she knew how: by trying her damnedest to derezz me.

I parried her first throw and followed up with a behind the head lob with the hope that the extra momentum would catch up to her disk just enough to at least make it difficult for her to block. It wasn't.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Trace
User

on Tuesday, March, 16, 2004 12:43 AM

Damn. He was so cute when he was staring oblivion in the face. Oh, but it's so tempting to derezz someone...

I didn't throw it as hard. He flashed that golden smile that would make any babetron weak in the circuits. And though I wasn't just any babetron, far from it, I knew there would be certain...benefits to keeping him around.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

shorty99
User

on Tuesday, March, 16, 2004 7:40 AM
No, your not jut ANY babetron.

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, March, 16, 2004 11:45 AM
Trace Wrote:Yeah, it was a typical day on the grid. Two of the boys were playing with their disks, same old macho games. I watched another spectator finish his drink and slip out the back...just one less conscript to worry my pretty little head about. It didn't matter. I had bigger grid bugs to fry.

Read-only? Ha. That was for wimps. And wimp I was not. I watched the two of them fighting, scoring points, and Shorty laughing at the mayhem. Quietly, I switched my disks to the setting that I like to call "Ladies Choice". In other words, once I got in the game, they'd be pronouncing "Read-only" in the past tense.

How about a little kiss, boys?

flynn1978 tried to block the killer frisbee-deadly disc in some sectors-but his disc wasn't back at full power

*Music stops

Are you threatening me?

You broke my disc!!!!!!!!!!

**Program deletion in 5, 4, 3, 2,

Insert recovery disc, USER!

...whew...Are you sure I should buy the drinks?

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, March, 16, 2004 11:48 AM

My life's full of BabeTRONS and frisbees....
No time to lay back for a microcycle...
I've got bits and bytes...
And programs that fight...
Nothin' to do...but do it.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, March, 17, 2004 10:27 PM
*sniff.......sniff*
"beautiful!"

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Sunday, March, 27, 2005 12:21 PM
I'll use the Search Weapon! Search for 200 Discs!

Search complete. Found 200 discs....

*many discs fly at Dark Saber*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Blue%20Corrupt%20Kid
Go ahead. Click this link.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Disc Noir