Collector 
 Who Collects?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

Who Collects?

on Saturday, February, 28, 2004 2:27 AM
Who are the real TRON collectors on this site with unique items? Please post if you are. I'd like to discuss a project with you.

DaveTRON

lifeasis
User

Re: Who Collects?

on Saturday, February, 28, 2004 12:01 PM
I've been collecting TRON for about a year now. I collect because I'm a devoted fan of the movie and because it's a fun hobby. What do you have in mind as a project? If I may ask.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 01, 2004 7:58 PM
I'm a die-hard TRON collector.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Red5
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2004 9:45 PM

Two original cinema stub tickets; two replica "Flynn's jackets"; original movie poster signed by David Warner. Feel free to drop a bid in if interested anybody. Ta.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2004 11:28 PM
Lifeasis I will write to you since I have your address. I also have your Japanese ticket replica to send you still.

BlueTronWarrior, drop me a PM and I will fill you in.

DaveTRON

Red5
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 1:33 PM

I've donated my two original cinema ticket stubs to my local cinema as part of their 100th birthday. They've made me an offer to own them permanently, so this is everyone's last opportunity if they want to own them. Thanks.

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 3:22 AM
Oh, DaveTron! I did ask you for the Japanese replica tickets a while ago, right?

I also like to collect unique items, but unfortunately, a broke college student can't get much.

I do value the autographed pic I have! (Steven signed my Tron artwork...eee! (With the help of Sketch getting the pic to Steven and returning the autograph to me.) Must get a frame for it...)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 4:17 AM
Kia,

I will send yours too!

DaveTRON

GWPGearWorx
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 4:28 AM
Just wondering. . . . Are these replica tickets scanned and online any where ? I woul love to see them.

Thanks order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Gear Worx Productions: http://www.gearworxprod.com

Red5
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 9:37 AM

I'll scan them once I get them back from the cinema. Then, I'll PM you with my email addrees; that way I can post them to you to look at. This ok?

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 11:18 AM
GWPGearWorx,

If you are referring to the ones I am sending to Kia and Lifeasis, I would be happy to send one to you as well if you send me a mailing address in a PM.

I have a full color Japanese movie ticket that I am sending them.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 1:15 PM
I have a recording of the original Tron movie on what I think is the first premier on television.

Best part is, it has commercials for Laser Tag on it!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 2:10 PM
Flynn,

Is that the Disney Channel one?

DaveTRON

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 2:20 PM
Actuarially, I don't think so-I don't remember having the Disney channel at that time...

In fact-There's a 68.71% chance I'm right.

Cute, huh?

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 2:21 PM
I think it was on one of the main channels-like through NBC or ABC or whatever it was at the time.

I still have it...I still have it!!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 3:25 PM
See your PMs for a note from me.

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Who Collects?