TRON: LEGACY 
 How is Tron 2.0 Selling?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
DaveTRON
User

Re: How is Tron 2.0 Selling?

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2003 5:19 PM
Because nobody can.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

DaveTRON

Darksaber7
User

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2003 6:33 PM
Just as an added note, I saw a SERIOUS price drop for 2.0 at Wal~Mart. Down to $19.95!

I do hope this isn't due to a lack of sales.

*Smacks head on desk for paying $50 when he didn't have a job as opposed to $20 while working...DOHH!*

Seriously though, it was worth every penny, and still should be. 20 bucks seems way low for a game that should be GotY.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Traahn
User

on Monday, April, 12, 2004 5:33 PM
Yeah, I really hope people continue to go out there and buy the game.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

MrMagnetichead
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 5:17 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:

As for your rumors, they are not correct. Can't tell you why though.

OH OH OH! I know why!

It's because it's ALREADY been greenlit. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Re-Rez Ram
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 8:24 AM
I went to EB Games this past weekend to FINALLY buy Tron 2.0 (because I dont see myself buying an Xbox for 1 game) and when I took the game up to the counter they got all excited. Dude was like "wow! good choice man! Excellent game!" As im finding out it is just that. As I walked out the door they were screaming at me "enjoy your light cycles". I felt the love. Anyway it was on clearance for $19.99 and was the last copy they had on hand.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

ettercap
User

on Tuesday, June, 29, 2004 4:30 PM
$19.95? Wow.

My Mac ported Tron 2.0 was $39.95. Although I would have to say that it is worth every penny I paid for it! I generally don't buy games for my computer because I have a PS2. I see my computer as my workstation and my PS2 as... well... my game console. Tron 2.0 is the third game I've ever purchased for my computer - the others being Alien vs. Predator and Alien vs. Predator 2. Being a huge ALIEN and Tron fan I couldn't pass up any of these titles, and I'm incredibly pleased with Tron 2.0. Actually, the further into the game I get the more I love it.

As far as the sales go: I don't have any figures, but MacPlay extended their discounted price of $39.95 beyond pre-ordered copies due to an overwhelming response from Mac-based gamers. ...And if a version is ported for PS2 you can bet I would get that as well (only cause I'd love to play it on a screen bigger than 21" )

The game would appear to be selling well, and as has already been mentioned: game sites like GameSpot and Game Spy gave the it high marks.

...as far as bootlegging games goes: just go out and spend the dough to buy the game... It's not like your looking at a price tag like that of Maya, or Lightwave, for Chrissake! Most people with even a part-time job, or a paper route, could afford a video game.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

01000101 01001110 01000100 0010000001001111 01000110 00100000 0100110001001001 01001110 01000101 00101110
Box Full of Sky

Alan#1
User

on Saturday, May, 07, 2005 8:11 PM
Those Video Game Bootlegers should be derezzed!!!!!

End Of Line!!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

" It all looked so easy, on the other side of the screen!"

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 How is Tron 2.0 Selling?