Flynn's Catsuit

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Red5
User

Flynn's Catsuit

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 12:15 AM

Hello,

My friend, Hilary MacDonald - a costume designer for the BBC over here - has made me a satin jacket/top in the mould of Fynn's upperhalf catsuit. It's gorgeous. The circuit design is made out of velvet.
Not sure when, if ever, she'll make a run of these, but fingers crossed she will. Just need the right level of demand to justify making a big run.
I went out to one of the local nightclubs here in Edinburgh wearing it last weekend. I lined the black, velvet marks with glow-in-the-dark stuff I got from one of those gadget-type shops here, and it lit up beautifully. More so when the ultra-violet light caught it on the dance floor.
The unfortunate thing is that I don't have a digi-cam yet to get some photos done. And every time I email one of the website's owners no-one replies with offers to upload them.
no matter.

DaveTRON
User

Re: Flynn's Catsuit

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 12:23 AM
You can send any pics to me and I can upload them for you.

DaveTRON

Trace
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 11:02 AM
Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing it!

Red5
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 1:10 PM

It's a beezer all right. If I ever get a digital camera - hardly on my wages - I'll send them to the website staff to upload. Although whenever I've sent pix, to DaveTron or Auric etc., it hasn't happened. Nevermind, folks. It's a pity because I'd like to show off the catsuit jacket and my Flynn's jacket for all to see.

Chow for now.

Red5

Compucore
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 7:16 PM
I think many of us would like to see the pictures. Heck if you got a regular camera. Take some photos the old fashion way and get then scanned in via a flatbed scanner and shoot them off to Davetron or Auric. That is what I have would have done it myself.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

yojimbo
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 9:08 PM
Just a suggestion-they now have disposable digital cameras-you get your pics back printed and on CD-ROM...not sure of the cost for cam and processing, but it has to still be cheaper than buying a digital camera...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Red5
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 9:37 PM

I must be going crazy then.
Someone then, with the user name called DaveTron, who said he worked for Buena Vista emailed me saying he'd be willing to host my pictures for me. He emailed me back to say only one of them came through - I emailed the other one right away. I never heard back, and also had a brief conversation about how I've got an old Buena Vista-fonted 80s-style banner in my house with the name of my local video shop - Vista Video.

If I've got the wrong DaveTron then I humbly apologise - sorry. I must be microwaving the candle at both ends too much.

BTW, I will get round to taking some pictures of my catsuit jacket.

Meanwhile, if someone gives me an email address to send my Flynn's jacket pix to, then please drop me a line. Thanks.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, if any.

R5

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, October, 05, 2003 2:49 PM
Red5,

I have eliminated most of our sqaubble. If I messed up, I can certainly apologize. Since this will be my last post here for a while, I will simply say, I am sorry you had a bad experience, and hope that in the future it gets fixed for you.

Since it's not my site, I just try to make it better in any way I can. Auric does an amazing job of building a great site for all of us to play on, but like us, he's got a life too. Give him some slack and try again later Good luck.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Sunday, October, 05, 2003 7:57 PM
Good luck with your future endevors there Davetron. We'll keep it alive in your absence. Keep in touch ya hear.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Flynn's Catsuit