Tron Clock!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

Tron Clock!!!

on Thursday, October, 02, 2003 10:51 PM
Hey... I'm going to need your help.

I'm making a clock (small) and I need a really good picture of the new TRON 2.0 disc...

I'm going to print the image on a sticker, then put the sticker on a CD and then assemble the clock.

I just need a link to a really good picture so I can download it.

Thanks everyone.. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Speeder
User

Re: Tron Clock!!!

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 2:36 PM
Sounds cool I'll have a look!!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Qix77
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 1:26 AM
Thanks, Speeder:

I may not need it after all. I'm thinking about doing it freehand on my computer.

uhhhh.... That doesn't sound right.... lol

Thanks anyways...

Compucore
User

on Sunday, October, 05, 2003 12:15 AM
Show us what it looks like after your done making it. I would like to know what it looks like. Is it going to be an analiog or a digital one by any chance?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Speeder
User

on Sunday, October, 05, 2003 4:08 AM
Okay, cool I won't have a look then!! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, October, 10, 2003 11:11 AM
What software are you using? I'd strongly recommend a CAD program that can do accurate drafting (if you want to get it exact). Or either Illustrator or Fireworks.

You've given me a cool idea for one too - making it flourescent and having a circular blacklight around the edge of the clock. Though I'll probably never get around to building it and I'll just spring for this instead, which I think makes for a nice Quasi-Tron item.

A clock that tells time in Binary! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

'>

flynn1978
User

on Friday, October, 10, 2003 6:02 PM
Qix77 Wrote:Hey... I'm going to need your help.

I'm making a clock (small) and I need a really good picture of the new TRON 2.0 disc...

I'm going to print the image on a sticker, then put the sticker on a CD and then assemble the clock.

I just need a link to a really good picture so I can download it.

Thanks everyone..
I suggest looking for a picture of the disc that comes with the action figure. If there's no picture, pick up the action figure because his disc is perfect to scan and it would be the actual disc.

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2003 12:47 AM
But once you blow up the image it'll become really fuzzy. To look like authentic Tron, the lines will have to be sharp and crisp. Unless you just intend to use the scan to then trace over it in a paint program.

'>

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron Clock!!!