General Discussion 
 Flynn's T-Shirts - Taking Orders (Pic)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Skaught
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2003 9:48 AM
Hey all. Skaught here - the person who made the Flynn's t-shirts several months ago. I understand there is a new interest in these, so I'd be happy to do another run. A lot of time was spent by many people analyzing the font, style, and shirt color to make these as accurate as possible.

I need a minimum of 24 shirt orders, but word is that won't be a problem. Shirts are $10 each, plus $3 shiping ($4 for two, $5 for three or more). XXL add $2, XXXL add $3 (exact blue probably not available in XXL/XXXL sizes). If you Paypal, please add 75-cents to cover their fee.

You can PP/email me at SCOTT (at) SKAUGHT.COM (anti-spambot email format there, so use the correct @ format of course!). You can email me at the same address for info on mailing a check/m.o.

You can get the shirt in the screen accurate blue color (periwinkle) or in black (also seen on screen). The print is a two color logo on the back only (blank front, just like the film version). Armpit sweat stains not included!

Here is a pic of one of the buyers from the first run:

Please email me with questions. Thanks!

Scott

KiaPurity
User

Re: Flynn's T-Shirts - Taking Orders (Pic)

on Thursday, October, 02, 2003 11:40 AM
I'll be more than happy to buy the black version from you.

I'm still pleased with my blue one. Just need another one! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion