Other Sectors 
 Dragon Con

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sketch
Sector Admin

Dragon Con

on Thursday, August, 28, 2003 7:20 PM
Just wondering... is anyone going to Dragon Con?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Scuzzy
User

Re: Dragon Con

on Thursday, August, 28, 2003 8:12 PM
Sorry, only dweebs that live in...what state do you live in again?

(J/K about the dweeb comment.)

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Nikster
User

on Thursday, August, 28, 2003 8:21 PM
I would love to go to a con like that...I was supposed to go to GenCon a few years back but it never worked out

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, August, 31, 2003 7:50 PM
Just got back today. Dragion Con was awsome. That was the first Sci Fi convention I have ever been to and I had a blast! There was some really great costumes there. I'm now seriously thinking about dressing up as a tronish character if I go next year. Wonder if I can manage to do it?

Didn't really see any 2.0 ads anywhere. Found 2 Tron collectables to add to my collection and some other stuff. That was as much Tron stuff I could find there.

Unopened box of Tron Trading cars. (which will probally be opened soon)
An original 82 Tron movie poster. (soon to be framed)
Cinefantastique magazine that talks all about The Black Hole movie.

I didn't buy much... alot of stuff there was very high in price. Very easy place to brun cash quickly without hesitation.

The Bruce Boxleitner Fan Club was there. I ment to talk with them to see if they knew about Tron 2.0. Bruce didn't make it but they had alot of other celeberties there.

Still wonder if any other members here were there. I didn't run into anyone. I did spot another guy wearing a black Tron Disc Player shirt, with a black hat on. Didn't have a chance to flag them down to see if they were one of the members here.

I really enjoyed going. I wore my Tron shirt to show I was a Tron fan. I had a few people ask me about 2.0 and if there was going to be a sequal. I just told them.. "Buy the game! Disney might be testing the waters to see if people are ready for a sequal." I was very pleased to see alot of people who saw my shirt remember Tron and say how much they loved the movie.

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, September, 01, 2003 10:29 AM
You're a lucky program, Sketch. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Did you take any pics?

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, September, 01, 2003 11:31 AM
Yeah, I got pictures... Will get them developed and scan them.

There were some great costumes. There was one guy that was dressed as a Ghostbuster. He had a homemade Protonpack that looked it was straight from the film. There was a Final Fantasy Spirits Within trooper there. His helmet goggles even had blue lights in them for realism. Another person had a V series soilder uniform. Looked just like off the series. One guy had an awsome Predetor costume. He had a big padded airbrushed muscle suit on and he had predetors voice recorded so he sounded like him. He had all the details just like the movie preditor. There was a cute little predetor chick that was walking around with him.

There were storm troopers everywhere. No matter where you went you would run into them.

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, September, 01, 2003 1:12 PM
Dude, that's awesome. I can't wait for the Anime Expo next year.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Dragon Con