General Discussion 
 Tron PKMUD

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Inode
User

Tron PKMUD

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 11:51 AM
Out of curiosity, is there anyone here that used to play the Tron PKMUD at polaris.king.ac.uk back in the day, say about four or five years ago? There's a link to it on this website but the MUD appears to have been taken down. I ask because I was reminiscing of all the ring game and tank wars I used to have with the others.

In case there are some former players among you, holler. I used to be the same "Inode" back then too. I was part of the red faction. MCP.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

Inode
User

Re: Tron PKMUD

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 11:52 AM
Blah.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--
Inode 2.0
Toronto, Canada

Compucore
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 1:40 PM
I remember seeing it here as well and going to it once or twice. Have you tried searching with google to see if it still around Inode?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Inode
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 5:15 PM
Compucore Wrote:Have you tried searching with google to see if it still around Inode?

Nah, not really. I simply tried the old telnet address, but it isn't that important to me that I find it. Just thought I'd ask if there were any former players here. It was a MUD that went on for some few years. It was great.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

--
Inode 2.0
Toronto, Canada

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron PKMUD