Other Sectors 
 Violin

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Speeder
User

Violin

on Sunday, August, 10, 2003 7:59 AM
My User got a new violin the other day, It's really cool, Aparantly its over 100 years old, I didn't now that anything existed then. But it sounds beautiful and my user for some reason can't stop playing it. Does anybody elses User play any musical instruments!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

Re: Violin

on Sunday, August, 10, 2003 8:09 AM
OOoooo new violin, thats kewl. is it too dangerous to ask how much it cost??

Speeder
User

on Sunday, August, 10, 2003 8:32 AM
Well all i'll say is over £1000order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Compucore
User

on Sunday, August, 10, 2003 11:19 AM
Thats fairly expensive for a violin I find. But thats just me. I used to learn in high school when I was taking music back then the tuba. Not the one that you see at the football field when its half time. The more traditional one that takes your whole lap.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

FusionAddict
User

on Sunday, August, 10, 2003 12:11 PM
I played Baritone and Trombone for a year in my Jr. High School band, and now I play some rhythm guitar.

The Clu abides, man...

PyoChan
User

on Tuesday, August, 12, 2003 12:39 PM
My User took piano lessons for about 7 man-years when she was younger. She was also part of the handbell and harp ensembles in junior high. Not her first choice; she has said that she would rather have been in the chorus back then, but her fairly rigid parental units did not give their authorization.

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, August, 12, 2003 1:24 PM
I play the radio extremely well.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Violin