Other Sectors 
 Another puppy. >_>

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KiaPurity
User

Another puppy. >_>

on Monday, July, 28, 2003 7:18 PM
My family heard about this very cute aussie puppy at the Animal Shelter and I was like, "WAAH! SAVE PUPPY! SAVE PUPPY!" (I'm a sucker when it comes to dogs. Especially, puppies. )

Since the max number of dogs anyone can have in wichita is 4. (Any more than that, gotta get a kennel license.)

My family already has four (Camilla, Rufus, Maggie, Sydney.) My sister who has her own house also has three dogs. (Riley, Molly, and Luke.) She adopted the new puppy!

We went to get the puppy yesterday and found out that the puppy was a he. (The animal shelter people didn't even check the puppy. Only listed him as a female. ) That didn't stop my sister from adopting him anyway. He is so adorable and very cute.

I took four pictures of the puppy! Tonight, I'm going to be at my sister's house, helping her with the puppy.

Oh yeah, his name is Mick. (We went through a lot of chaos with the names because my sister had choosen Katie because we all thought that he was a she. )

http://kiapurity.leamonde.net/images/irlpics/digital/mick1.jpg

http://kiapurity.leamonde.net/images/irlpics/digital/mick2.jpg

http://kiapurity.leamonde.net/images/irlpics/digital/mick3.jpg

http://kiapurity.leamonde.net/images/irlpics/digital/mickandjen.jpgwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

Re: Another puppy. >_>

on Monday, July, 28, 2003 7:39 PM
Way to go. Did you bring him to the vet clinic to see if he's healthy and all that??

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2003 8:29 PM
*gets all soft-eyed*

Awww! Cute!

I hope he's happy where he is. A lot of people just don't take care of their dogs and it's a crying shame.

'Grats, Babetron!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2003 8:38 PM
If I didn't have to pay a $250 pet fee at my apartment complex, I'd get a puppy.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2003 10:47 PM
:3 Yep, he's doing very well. ^^ He's very calm dog. Checked him out at the vet and all. o.o No problems what-so-ever.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, July, 28, 2003 11:35 PM
Awwwwwww! He's sooo cute.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Qix77
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 12:20 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:I'm a sucker when it comes to dogs. Especially, puppies.

Same here.. I have a little house dog we call Hydi. She is like me little girl. Everyone at work use to ask if I had a wife and kids, I tell them I have a daughter and I show them Hydi's picture...

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 11:08 AM
I think Mick is either an Australian Cattle Dog or an Australian Shepherd; I'm not exactly sure which from the photos, but I lean towards Australian Shepherd. Either way, handsome dog; congrats on the save Kia!

By the way, did the shelter or the vet give you any idea of Mick's age? He's already a big puppy, close to full grown as far as I can tell. Maybe about 6 months?

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Trace
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 3:53 PM
What a little cutie! Congrats, Kia!

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 4:57 PM
I'm a cat person meself, but that puppy is a cutie

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 10:08 PM
Australian Shepherd. :B

We have so many Aussies. ^^; It's crazy.

I think Mick is about 3 to 4 months old. He still has the baby fur. It'd be scary if he turned out to be as big as Maggie. (Maggie is pretty *big* for a Australian Shepherd. In fact, she got confused for a different breed then again, she was a pretty big puppy. :P)

MasterControlProgram
User

on Tuesday, August, 05, 2003 1:26 AM

Awee what a cute puppy...

End of Line.

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

foilism
User

on Saturday, August, 09, 2003 10:26 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:
My family already has four (Camilla, Rufus, Maggie, Sydney.) My sister who has her own house also has three dogs. (Riley, Molly, and Luke.) She adopted the new puppy!

NO WAY!!! YOU HAVE A DOG CALLED RUFUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That name is so wack!! p.s it's my name

foilism
User

on Saturday, August, 09, 2003 10:27 AM
Post a pick of rufus, aaahhh go-on, go-on!!!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Another puppy. >_>