Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Spy Kids 3: Homage to or Rip-off of Tron?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
PyoChan
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 6:34 PM
Don't know if this is the right forum for this, so I apologize in advance if I've posted in the wrong spot...

Has anyone seen the trailer for Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over? I can't believe how much they've ripped from Tron! Granted, it doesn't have the Tron glow, but the Spy Kids seem to be inside a videogame or computer, and they wear this colorful plastic armor, and they ride these cycle-like things! I was thinking, you've GOT to be kidding!

What I think could suck royally is that kids could think that Tron 2.0 ripped from Spy Kids 3.

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Trace
User

Re: Spy Kids 3: Homage to or Rip-off of Tron?

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 7:13 PM
I also thought it looked a little Tron-ish. But ah well. It has to be hyper-special effect because of the 3-D issue. Who knows, maybe they give a tip of the hat to Tron in there somewhere?

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 7:18 PM
Total. Ripoff. Disney had better get some royalties from this movie!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 7:28 PM
Actually, I thought that it IS a Disney movie!?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 7:31 PM
Hale-XF11 Wrote:Actually, I thought that it IS a Disney movie!?

Well...then...they should det DOUBLE royalties! Yeah, that'll show 'em! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 7:56 PM
Hey, speaking of Spy Kids 3-D...

I just got done finishing the game that came out for GBA and guess who's name is listed in the end credits scrolling up on my little Gameboy screen?...
David Arnspiger!
Gee David, you sure do get around over there at Disney.
I thought that was pretty cool.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 8:36 PM
Er? Which game is this?

(I want to know why there's so many Spy Kids movies. The first one didn't look that interesting to me...)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 11:13 PM
I am everywhere! [grin] Try a search on my name on the Internet. I was even a little impressed, I get around!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 11:16 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I am everywhere! ...I get around!

Round round get around, I get around, yeah! get around woooooooo I get around, yeah! I'm getting bugged driving up and down the same 'ol strip, I gotta find a new place where the kids are hip, I get around!

sing it!

*i'm such a dork*

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 12:05 AM
*i'm such a dork*

Truer words have not been spoken.

Just razzin, ya, buddy.

curtishart
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 9:52 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:Er? Which game is this?

(I want to know why there's so many Spy Kids movies. The first one didn't look that interesting to me...)

The first one was great. I wasn't impressed with the 2nd one however. I'm looking forward to the 3rd one (With 3-d glasses!)

I just wish the director would hurry up and release "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" (3rd installment of "El Mariachi", "Desperado" series)

As for the 3-D trailer, yes it does look Tron-ish, except the kids wear mecha instead of spandex w/frisbees As for ripping it off, dunno about that. I'd say it rips off from Tron as much as Matrix does - concept-wise at least.

But that's just me.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

PyoChan
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 11:52 AM
Hale-XF11 Wrote:Actually, I thought that it IS a Disney movie!?

More or less... Spy Kids is being distributed by Miramax.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Hale-XF11
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 2:57 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:
Just razzin, ya, buddy.

That's good!! I need it

Hale-XF11
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 3:12 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I am everywhere!

ah, yes, there you are again, it nearly slipped right by me. you're name is in the back of the game instruction booklet under the title "Senior Manager, Quality Assurance." So, did you by chance get to work with the Daryl Sabara from the film while he did the voice overs for the game? I'm not exactly sure what your job entails but I find it interesting nonetheless.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion