Other Sectors 
 ugh...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sketch
Sector Admin

ugh...

on Friday, July, 11, 2003 6:29 PM
Well programs lightning got our computer here. I have a back up of all my art and papers. We're sending the older tower to a friend that will retrieve all the old data off of it and the more recent art stuff of mine that's not on the back up. We have a new computer now. We've got to figure out a few things with this new computer and reload some programs, so I might be a little busy for a day or more.
Our friend says by what we've described, the lightning might of fried the video card. We'll see when he opens the ol one up. *shrugs*

Funny. We were going to get a new computer. Mother nature gave us a little push it seems.

Well, gotta run. Time to start loading programs

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Scuzzy
User

Re: ugh...

on Friday, July, 11, 2003 7:00 PM
Well now! That explains your funny behavior these past few days! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, July, 11, 2003 8:17 PM
Well, look at it this way.

Mother nature wants you to play Tron 2.0 order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 11, 2003 11:19 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Well, look at it this way.

Mother nature wants you to play Tron 2.0

You know, I think your right.

Scuzzy Wrote:Well now! That explains your funny behavior these past few days!

Ha ha ha! I guess Sketch is becoming a reality.

Trace
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2003 1:00 AM
Whatever it takes!

Nikster
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2003 1:26 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:Well, look at it this way.

Mother nature wants you to play Tron 2.0

Mother Nature....the ultimate User

Who'd figure she was a gamer??
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Wave
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2003 2:03 AM
WEll WEll WEll I should have known there was some lame excuse for all this. I'll send my user over to help Sketch.
Two words: surge protector!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2003 2:29 AM
Surge protector..YES!!

And if it has a thing to connect your phone/cable line...USE IT!!! I almost fried a computer once, even tho I had the power cables for everything hooked up to a surge protector. I forgot to plug the phone line into it and when lightning struck, it blew the modem. It made a VERY loud 'pop!', the computer reset and I could not go online till after my next payday, which was almost 2 weeks away. I was sooooooooo bummed

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

NULL UNIT
User

on Sunday, July, 13, 2003 7:39 PM
lol I had a modem fry on me once too, I was lucky it didnt get me as well. I was in the garage, and it hit our house, I was inches away from a metal support beam that turned into a giant spark right in front of me. That was so incredibly cool looking. Luckily it was under warranty and I was slick enough to not mention that lighning broke the modem cuz "acts of God" weren't covored, heh.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 13, 2003 8:48 PM
The thing is the computer was on a surge protector. Lets see... It was actually connected up to 2 of them so the cord could reach the plug in. We even had the phone line connected to it. It was on and connected to the net when it was hit. Sometimes even a surge protector isn't enough I guess.

Nikster
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 12:02 AM
Sketch Wrote:The thing is the computer was on a surge protector. Lets see... It was actually connected up to 2 of them so the cord could reach the plug in. We even had the phone line connected to it. It was on and connected to the net when it was hit. Sometimes even a surge protector isn't enough I guess.

Dude...I forget the brand name...but there is a surge protector you can get that will pay you if something happens to your comp while it is plugged in. It might be worth checking out
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 12:04 AM
NULL UNIT Wrote: Luckily it was under warranty and I was slick enough to not mention that lighning broke the modem cuz "acts of God" weren't covored, heh.

Hmmm....I wonder...would that 'acts of God' clause still apply if you were an atheist ???

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

IMAGinES
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 12:16 AM
Nikster Wroteude...I forget the brand name...but there is a surge protector you can get that will pay you if something happens to your comp while it is plugged in. It might be worth checking out

American Power Conversion are one of the biggies (if not the biggie). I use a Back-UPS CS 350 to protect both my and my lady's PCs; it does include a phone line protector for modems.

You should be able to find them at http://www.apcc.com

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 2:40 AM
Although, I have to be freaking crazy and very lucky not to have my computer hit by lightning while I was using it.

Maybe Mother Nature knows not to mess with a certain person named Kia Purity who would get *very* cranky if something happened to her pc. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 3:43 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:Although, I have to be freaking crazy and very lucky not to have my computer hit by lightning while I was using it.

Maybe Mother Nature knows not to mess with a certain person named Kia Purity who would get *very* cranky if something happened to her pc.

Ummm...you DO realize now that you've said that you're gonna get struck by lightning, right??

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 5:28 AM
I've jinxed myself a lot and nothing has happened to me yet.

I'm just lucky, I think.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

NULL UNIT
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 12:25 PM
yeah thats what it said in the warranty stuff, you woulda thought they woulda found a more politly(sp?) correct way of saying that it isnt their fault if lighning hits my computer, hehe.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 ugh...