Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Script in the Making! I'll start the script....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Trace
User

Re: Script in the Making! I'll start the script....

on Thursday, July, 10, 2003 1:47 PM
MCP: Sark, you're an idiot. Of course I can see what he's trying to do. I'm the MCP. I can see everything.

Sark: Then why didn't you see that that user was going to be able to derezz you?

The MCP blasts him with a power surge.

MCP: Details. Dont' bother me with details. Now, I want you to...

Sark: Wait just a nanosecond. We were derezzed! How can we even be talking about this?

Another power surge.

Sark: *gasp*

MCP: Use your imagination, Sark. Or is that not part of your programming?

Sark: (growling) What do you want me to do?

master control
User

on Thursday, July, 10, 2003 3:23 PM
MCP: "I want you to go out there and kick some butt!"

Sark: "I an ediquette program, fighting is not in my nature."

MCP gives Sark the Matrix fighting program

MCP: "Sark get moving!"

Sark: "ARGGHHHH!" he is getting larger.....

Tron Fanatic
User

on Monday, September, 15, 2003 2:25 PM
RAM: Alright, so they've been restored, MY turn! *slowly rezzes up out of the ground*

MCP: O_o ...... What the...

RAM: Maaaaster Controoool.... You will pay for derezzing me. I am the archive of RAM, and I have come to have my revenge against you! *looks up at the growing Sark* Prepare for a swift byte-kicking!

Sark: O_o ...... .... kay.

'>

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, September, 15, 2003 3:00 PM
*The MCP looked at the simulation and pondered if retreiving Sark.exe and/or RAM.COM would be advantageous to his plans. Certainly his Datawraiths were stopped by the meddling User, Jet, and even though they had not outlived their usefullness, he knew that he would have to control the flow of Users into his system to only those who he could control.

In any event, the MCP did need a liutenant, and Sark.exe was the best one he had at the moment. Reaching across the systems, the MCP retrieved an archive, Sark.rar, and began the decompression process.

The process took much less time than he had anticipated, and soon the MCP was faced with his right-hand program, Sark.*

SARK: "Sark version 1.5.7, standing by for instructions... Master Control? Where am I? What happened to you?"
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Monday, September, 15, 2003 5:08 PM
RAM enables his lightcycle rod primative as he glares at the over-rezzed Sark program. RAM gripped the rod tightly and slowly twisted it, taking advantage of a major glitch in the cycle code. Snap! Suddenly the rod sparked and split in half as energy slowly streamed out from its ends, giving a clear indication of where the code had been broken.

RAM: You're taking up WAY too much space.

RAM charged at the giant and quickly brought the glowing tips of the rod close together. The broken cycle code launched arcs of emergency repair routines in an attempt to reunite the two halves of RAM's lightcycle primative, but instead of locking onto the other half of the rod, it found Sark's foot.

Sark immediately felt the tingling sensation indicative of his code being tampered with. He winced in pain and looked down as he sensed the cycle code trying to merge with his own. By the time he knew what hit him, RAM had spent 50% of his energy cache in the attack. RAM quickly sped out of range of the monster. A steady stream of improper syntax spewed from Sark's mouth as he screamed in anger. RAM stood at a distance and waited to see if his algorithm was correct.

Sark hopped on one foot like a physics simulation of a rubber ball. As he activated his defrag subroutines and struggled to shake the pain out of his foot, Sark fired a terrifying glance at RAM.

RAM: O_O... Bad idea.

A nearby bit: YES.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

'>

code6flynn
User

on Wednesday, October, 15, 2003 5:20 PM
What would you guys think if the main person of the Tron 2.0 "movie" is a pre-teen?
PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

foilism
User

on Thursday, October, 16, 2003 2:55 AM
Are you just trying to get on to the top posters table master control??order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, October, 16, 2003 11:09 AM
code6flynn Wrote:What would you guys think if the main person of the Tron 2.0 "movie" is a pre-teen?
PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor NOT A CASTING AGENT!!!

Sure. The idea of a young application in the Tron universe creates a lot of new directions.

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

code6flynn
User

on Saturday, October, 18, 2003 5:57 PM
Bye the way, I'm not talking about "superkids" but a kid who's a friend of Flynn. Flynn is a kid at heart. This kid would not be smarter than Flynn nor Alan. But sometimes acts a little more grown up than Flynn.

master control
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 11:53 PM
Sark: Great work, I just found out that pesky Flynn's secret!

MCP: What dammit, tell me?!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED......

End of Line

Alan1
User

Re: Script in the Making! I'll start the script..

on Thursday, January, 29, 2004 11:37 AM
Meanwhile, in the real world

Dillinger: Could you spare a dollar kind sir?

Flynn: what up Dill?

Dillinger: Flynn, you bastard I'm going to kiiiiiiillllll yyyoooouuuu!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

harpo989
User

on Thursday, January, 29, 2004 10:19 PM
Flynn: oh no you're not! *Flynn begins to run away from Dillenger*

Dillinger: *taking chase* you piece of senior exec V.P. crap!!! get back here!

(naturally, for convienience, they are near Encom, so they can easaly chase each other into the labrotory, whose back door has been left open so... um... the new paint on the laser can dry)

*a 12 year old kid wanders into the door*

kid: Flynn? are you here?

*kid walks over to the laser and looks into the lens*

kid: woah... sweet...

*Dillenger chases Flynn into the bay*

Dillenger: I'm gonna kill you, you piece of [expletive deleted]!

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

The PimpDragon
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2004 1:26 AM
Scene: We are in the Computer World, which has expanded exponentially since we last visited it. The Internet has created an entire digital worldwide network, with active programs busily inhabiting the landscape as far as we can see.

We can see many different looking programs - different colors, shapes and sizes, but all of them are busy - working for their users or waiting for contact with them at various I/O centers found on every corner and in every structure.

We cut to a building - a Firewall Security Programming Center known as Defense Sector 231 - or DS231 for short. The area is patrolled heavily by redesigned recognizers and small LightWheelers - 4-wheeled, miniature versions of lightcycles. They don't constantly leave walls, unless a security breach is suspected and they can wall off the building (either trapping someone in, or keeping someone out).

A suspicious looking program walks awkwardly toward the entrance.

DS231 Security Guard: "Halt. Identification and purpose."

Program: "Cyban - Security Upgrades for DS231 Section 2A5F Database. Priority One."

The Guard pulls out a datapad, types in the name code.

Guard: "Clearance accepted. Welcome to DS231. For the safety of the Users."

Cyban: "May we serve them in all their glory."

Cyban enters the security center. We follow him through as we see a huge, living electronic center with data flowing through the air and broadcast on monitors of all shapes and sizes.

Cyban is greeted by a host bit, which leads him to his data interface for Section 2A5F.

Bit: "May your interface be pleasant and clean."

The bit leaves the program in a room with a simple looking cyllinder in the middle of the room. It stands about 4-feet tall.

Cyban approaches it and it lights up the entire room - every inch of the round room a wall of color and imagery. The entire room is a working interface.

Cyban touches his wrist guard, which has its own datascreen with interface appear. He establishes a connection with the room.

A voice booms through the room.

"Welcome to the Mainframe for DS231 Section 2A5F. Ready for download, program."

Cyban hits a button on his wrist guard datapad.

Information flows throughout the walls around him, but something isn't right.

Mainframe Voice: ".......request.....denied.......corrupt..programming..err........."

The room goes dark.

Then, it lights up again and a new voice booms into the room.

Voice: "Excellent work, Cyban. Transfer complete."

Cyban: "Thank you, Master Control."

MCP: "I have access to the entire center now. In a matter of microseconds I'll have this Defense Grid right where I want it."

Cyban: "I exist to serve you, Master Control."

MCP: "And serve me well you have, program. Your sacrifice will not be in vain."

Cyban: "I give myself for the cause. Death to the Users!"

MCP: "End of line."

We cut to the outside of the building.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!

The entire building explodes in a shower of sparks! The area is nothing but a crater of nothingness and we see the city surrounding it begin to fade to black.

In the black we hear the MCP's voice.

"A new era has begun. The Users will fall and this place..this WORLD...will belong to me.

The major I/O Towers glow blue. Users are being contacted.

Cut to Tron in the I/O Tower of Dumont.

Tron: "Alan One, something is very wrong. What can we do now?"

And that's my idea for Tron 2.0 (at least the beginning of it). Feel free to trash it or add to it!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

The PimpDragon
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2004 1:26 AM
Oh, and I haven't played Tron 2.0 yet (It's a Christmas Gift for my X-Box), so if what I've written contradicts it, my apologies!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Script in the Making! I'll start the script....