TRON: LEGACY 
 Movie Sequel: Story?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

on Saturday, July, 05, 2003 2:12 AM
If the movie is going to be made, and if it is based on the same story of the game, I'd be happy.

All I ask is that the Jeff/Flynn story is explained (weather if he died or got drunk and left everything to Alan, or whatever... That Cindy's Lorie/Youri makes an apperance or is explained of her absentes in the story..... and that there is at least a little more Light Cycle, Tank, and Rec. action (man... thouse vechiels rock).

But if the story to the movie has nothing to do with the game, I sure hope that they at least include some of it (like Alan's son being jet... etc.).

If I missed a thread in this forum asking the same questions, then I'm sorry about the re-run...

What are your thoughts about this??? Anyone dissagree or agree???

Qix77
User

Re: Movie Sequel: Story?

on Saturday, July, 05, 2003 2:15 AM
OH... to add... I do believe that Cindy Morgan should appear in the sequel. She is a talented actress (and beautiful) and FOR-CRY'n-OUT-LOUD... She's Youri..

Compucore
User

Re: Movie Sequel: Story?

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 7:31 PM
Personally I think they should use the whole original cast. for the major parts. And bring in a new team. That will be younger for the newer generation of gamers. Kind of make it a good sequelk to the original game itself. Heck I am working on a personal version of Tron 2.0 over here on an old laptop.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY