Other Sectors 
 My spectaculer crash!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Speeder
User

My spectaculer crash!!!

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:04 PM
I really hurt myself falling of my bike today by riding into my mate. He stopped so suddenly that I just rode straight into him!

Luckilly I din't hurt my right arm (just my left!!) as I have an English language exam tomorrow!!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Hale-XF11
User

Re: My spectaculer crash!!!

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:10 PM
Speeder Wrote:I really hurt myself falling of my bike today by riding into my mate.

Sure, but what about him!?? lol.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:12 PM
Oh, he was fine I just hit his back wheel and he stayed on his bike!!! But me, Well you should have seen it !!! WOW!!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:17 PM
oh, hahaha...i thought you meant that you ran into him, like maybe he was just standing there minding his own biz and then BAM!, you run into him...haha, nevermind then. at least one of you turned out ok.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Trace
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 5:02 PM
Erm...well then...congratulations...?

Nikster
User

on Thursday, June, 05, 2003 1:51 AM
You're sure you're ok?????

*sigh* Kids

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, June, 05, 2003 6:14 PM
Heh.

Silly Speeder. :Porder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 9:45 AM
Maybe you should invest in a bicycle made for two.

Just kidding.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 My spectaculer crash!!!