Collector 
 My collection sucks

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lifeasis
User

My collection sucks

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 1:45 PM
For right now all I have is the 4 TRON (tomy) figures CARDED in c-9 conditon. YES, I said TOMY not that reissue crap.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

Re: My collection sucks

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 5:21 PM
Why be so nasty? The NECA figures are very faitful reproductions of the originals and frankly, they have brought new life to TRON. I own both sets and I think they are great.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

lifeasis
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 5:38 PM
Your right DaveTRON, after I think about it, I own a piece of TRON history. Most collectors would love to have a set of the ORIGINALS but they some don't/others do. The TRON toys of today will be RARE in the future, just like the 1982 release.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 5:48 PM
lifeasis Wrote:For right now all I have is the 4 TRON (tomy) figures CARDED in c-9 conditon. YES, I said TOMY not that reissue crap.

Don't be a hater

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

lifeasis
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 6:01 PM
If I wasn't a FAN of TRON would I be here, NO. I truly apologize to U guys, if U think I'm the bad guy No, Nikster I'am NOT a hater

Nikster
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 6:38 PM
lifeasis Wrote:If I wasn't a FAN of TRON would I be here, NO. I truly apologize to U guys, if U think I'm the bad guy No, Nikster I'am NOT a hater

Ok then

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Hale-XF11
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 8:02 PM
...not that reissue crap.

anything about the re-issues in particular you didn't like?
i'm getting ready to purchase those myself, they look pretty good for being duplicates. I remember when I was a kid and I had the original Tron figure. I must have kept itfor a good 10 yrs. cuz I remember seeing it awhile ago but lost track of it. It's probably buried in an old toy collection box at my parent's retirement home.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 8:50 PM
Hey, my collection is pretty small compared to some people's.

...well... to think of it, I was too young to really have heard of TRON... because I was 3 days old when the movie came out. ^^;where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

lifeasis
User

on Sunday, May, 25, 2003 2:04 PM
In my opinion YET true, the fact that NECA re-issued the 20th anniversary toys has decreased the VALUE for the ORIGINAL toys, which pisses me off. Because now the TRON toys made by TOMY are worth virtually NOTHING. These toys went from being well worth over $100 bucks just for one CARDED figure to 1/2 that in 2003. Maybe if Disney comes out with "TRON 2" the VALUE will go back up, but who knows when that will happen.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Sunday, May, 25, 2003 2:58 PM
That like anything in life. Coming from Toys, to comic books, to classical cars, and even antique furniture. I'm a Comic book collector myself on certain comic books... I'm just hoping that they will come out with the tron comic books to I can start collecting those ones.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, May, 25, 2003 8:39 PM
Hey, don't say that!
They will STILL be worth a lot of money.
They're the originals and they came with the original packing.
The reissues are unique too. They're a good copy of the original and can be just as much money. It won't kill the value of the originals at all.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

curtishart
User

on Monday, May, 26, 2003 9:20 AM
lifeasis Wrote:In my opinion YET true, the fact that NECA re-issued the 20th anniversary toys has decreased the VALUE for the ORIGINAL toys, which pisses me off. Because now the TRON toys made by TOMY are worth virtually NOTHING. These toys went from being well worth over $100 bucks just for one CARDED figure to 1/2 that in 2003. Maybe if Disney comes out with "TRON 2" the VALUE will go back up, but who knows when that will happen.

Okay, so far with every post you've made it's sounding like you either want to start an arguement, brag, or just want to vent about something. I've tried staying out of this, but this last comment kinda ruffled my feathers some.

Who cares how much they're valued at if you are a fan and plan to not sell them. You sound like you're ticked off because you're in this for a business, and not as a fan. I have a Tron upright video game that at one time I could've sold on eBay for about $800-900 giving me a nice little profit of what I paid for it. Now-a-days with the recession, off-holidays time and other factors I'm probably not aware of I've seen these go down to about $400 now.

Am I pissed the value of my game has decreased in value? Heck no 'cause I don't plan to sell it ever. It could be worth only one buck and it will still be valuable to me because that is *MY* favorite arcade game growing up. I have fond memories from my childhood of this game as well as Tron which is why I enjoy collecting Tron releated merchendise.

Quit worrying about how much X item is valued at, build a Tron-shrine for them and sit back and enjoy what you have and day-dream what you vow to get in the future.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Compucore
User

on Monday, May, 26, 2003 11:00 AM
Well I can only speak for myself over here. I'm not in it for the money on anything whether its for Tron or other items that I have collected as for comic books. For me at least it's just for the good memories of my youth. Believe it or not. I still pull out my collection of THe THing from Marvel comics. Just to look at them or just examine them and remind me of my youth when those comics were popular you know. THe value of those I don't really care for. Its just for the memories. Heckl thye might be good for my kids and grand kids when I have them. But thats just me. I am sure that some of the other people here are the with their tron shrines.

But thats just my point of view.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

lifeasis
User

on Monday, May, 26, 2003 3:23 PM
I'm just stating my "own" OPINION here that's all. It sounds like from what most of you have to say, I'M THE BAD GUY. Like I'm NOT welcome in the SECTOR or something. THANKS for the PITTY, I really enjoy being "scrutinized" by my fellow TRON mates. I state my opinion & you guys DISS ME

I'll have to think about it, if I'm coming back here, wether or not, I can be excepted by other FANS OF TRON, such as myself, a TRUE FAN. I will build off my collection of 4 TRON figures! Good Day to U all

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, May, 26, 2003 3:59 PM
Whoa, slow down Lifeasis. If you do or don't like the new Neca Recasts it's alright. No reason to fry your circuts over it. Come on your a fellow fan like the rest of use.

*Buys Lifeasis a drink to help him cool down*

I think that's awsome that you have actuall Tomy figures.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

foilism
User

on Monday, May, 26, 2003 4:49 PM
Oh man even though I wasn't involved, I'm sorry dude!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Monday, May, 26, 2003 7:21 PM
lifeasis Wrote:I'm just stating my "own" OPINION here that's all. It sounds like from what most of you have to say, I'M THE BAD GUY. Like I'm NOT welcome in the SECTOR or something. THANKS for the PITTY, I really enjoy being "scrutinized" by my fellow TRON mates. I state my opinion & you guys DISS ME

I'll have to think about it, if I'm coming back here, wether or not, I can be excepted by other FANS OF TRON, such as myself, a TRUE FAN. I will build off my collection of 4 TRON figures! Good Day to U all

I think your choice of words in your first post ("crap") and later ("pisses me off") caused a few people to see you as a bit hostile. Regardless, you are welcome here and, of course, allowed to voice your opinion. You're not the bad guy but you might be in the minority on this issue. Just remember, someone may not agree with you so be prepared for different points of view.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 My collection sucks