Other Sectors 
 Matrix Reloded

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Scuzzy
User

Re: Matrix Reloded

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 11:16 AM
Trace Wrote:Sheesh. Now when I look at Hugo Weaving all I see is Elrond of Rivendell. What to do???

"Welcome to the Matrix, Frodo Baggins."

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 11:26 AM
If they made a Tron Sequal the same way. (FX I mean in the m,ovie.) I would be looking like a zombie afterwards. With huge question marks from see the fx you know.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 12:04 PM
What the hell did you just say?

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 12:26 PM
Eehhh. I saw The Matrix before LOTR...

"We're watching you, Mr. Frodo."

I was trying to not to scream and hide from him. (Thanks to the Agent Smith plushie, my paranoia is worse.)

Well, heh... someone told me that they kept thinking of him as Priscilla... apparently he crossdressed in a comedy. I gotta find it.

(Hey, I was visualizing Agent Smith in drag in Reloaded when the blonde woman left. I was expecting Agent Smith to return in a dress and a blonde wig and start shooting at Neo! :P)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Speeder
User

on Saturday, May, 24, 2003 1:16 PM
When I saw the Matrix Reloaded I saw a trailer for Terminator 3, I was wonderind if it had been released in the states yet and if so is it worth seeing!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Trace
User

Re: Matrix Reloded: Trace's Review

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 4:54 PM
Um...whoo boy, I'm going to catch it for this one...

Sorry guys, but this movie was pushing it's limits to the silly point. Who the heck was I supposed to be scared of? Smith? The white dreadlocked dudes (WDD)? The french narrator from SpongeBob? The agents? PICK A BAD GUY, WILL YA?

Not only that, but if I have to hear any of the following words ONE MORE TIME, I think I'll pull my hair out...

PURPOSE; FATE; REASON; MEANT TO BE; BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hey, I don't like listening to preaching on TV, why would I want to listen to preaching in the Matrix Reloaded? I swear there were at least five preaching scenes not the least of all was that last guy who was so monotone I wanted to slap him. I started totally phasing out on him.

My biggest frustration with the Matrix that everyone's constantly being put under a hail of bullets, but no one gets hit. I mean, that agent was shooting right at Trinity and only ONE bullet makes its mark? Silly.

*sigh*

That said, if they would've cut about a third of the movie--it wouldn't have been bad at all. The fight scenes were top notch. I loved the freeway scene completely, especially when the WDDs fired shots at the Agent and he went into speedy Agent mode (that's always been one of my fave Matrix effects). Not to mention that everyone is such a snappy dresser!

I have high hopes for the final film in December. The middle of a story is the hardest part to pull off and this one was weak. But the concept is a lot of fun--they'll wrap it up well.

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 2:26 AM
I know what you mean Trace, I didn't think it was good as all the hype, but then the hype was pretty demanding of the film!! But I still thought the film was great!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 9:17 AM
Sorry guys, but this movie was pushing it's limits to the silly point. Who the heck was I supposed to be scared of? Smith? The white dreadlocked dudes (WDD)? The french narrator from SpongeBob? The agents? PICK A BAD GUY, WILL YA?

Not only that, but if I have to hear any of the following words ONE MORE TIME, I think I'll pull my hair out...

PURPOSE; FATE; REASON; MEANT TO BE; BLAH BLAH BLAH

It seems your suspension of disbelief was being tested to the extreme! While the plot had its purpose and a reason to be silly, it was meant to be within and without all things inside the matrix blah blah blah...LOL. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Trace
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 12:02 PM
Hale-XF11 Wrote:It seems your suspension of disbelief was being tested to the extreme! While the plot had its purpose and a reason to be silly, it was meant to be within and without all things inside the matrix blah blah blah...LOL.

Oh, dear. Now I'll have to kill you

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 12:36 PM

Oh, dear. Now I'll have to kill you

Is that before or after you pull your hair out?? LOL where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 12:41 PM
Trace has hair, I thought that went along time ago!!!
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Matrix Reloded