Tron 2.0 
 New Tron 2.0 E3 Coverage at IGN!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, May, 16, 2003 12:21 AM

Finally, one of the game sites has reported about from E3. There's a brief article about trying out multiplayer lightcycles, plus lots of new movies and screenshots!

Remember this tip: if IGN says you've reached your limit, look for the ign.com cookie in your browser's cache and delete it! It will reset your counter.

BTW, the new clips rock! Plus we get to hear the sounds clearly this time!

EDIT: D'oh! I forgot the link when I first posted this! Guess I was too distracted by the freakin' gorgeous graphics in the video clips.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/402/402960p1.html

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

Re: New Tron 2.0 E3 Coverage at IGN!

on Friday, May, 16, 2003 8:07 PM
I took a look at all four of them when I was at the college this afternoon. They all look great... Man just need a faster computer now to play that kind of game..

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 12:05 AM

Yet another article on IGN, where they interviewed Lisberger and Boxleitner!

http://pc.ign.com/articles/403/403243p1.html

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 11:27 AM
Tjats an interesting article for the up and coming game. With some little insight of the making of the game ideas friom his son.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, May, 23, 2003 1:54 AM

IGN just awarded with an honorable mention for Best Graphics of any game at E3. (As you can guess, it was beaten out in the category by Half-Life 2. Half-Life 2 this, Half-Life 2 that . . . sigh.)

I'm disappointed that it wasn't even mentioned in any other category.

Ah well, at least IGN gives the game a lot of coverage (as does Gamespy). Meanwhile, Gamespot still hasn't reported about the game from E3. Gamespot . . . Bah!

I'm hoping that once the game is released, it will get more buzz going. Not that it doesn't have any now, but I really want to see people blown away by it (as they should be!), and rushing out to buy it. Because we all want the movie to happen!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0