Tron stars gather to promote Tron 2.0

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Karman
User

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 2:23 PM
from http://www.cinescape.com -

Over 20 years ago Disney's TRON showed audiences what the world inside a video game could be like. Now, to promote Buena Vista Interactive's upcoming August release of the PC game TRON 2.0, the company has announced that it will reassemble key members of the creative and acting members of the original TRON film at this year's E3 convention. Slated to appear this coming Wednesday at Buena Vista Interactive's E3 booth are TRON cast/crew members Bruce Boxleitner (Alan Bradley/Tron), Cindy Morgan (Lora/Yori), Steven Lisberger (Director/Screenwriter) and Richard Taylor (Visual Effects Supervisor).

For the game Boxleitner is reprising his role as computer programmer Alan Bradley while Morgan is playing a new character, an artificial intelligence program named Ma3a (mah-THREE-ah).

"I'm excited and blown away with TRON 2.0," said TRON director Steven Lisberger. "It's great to see the TRON universe come to life again in a completely new way through the power of a state-of-the-art computer game."

TRON 2.0 is about Jet Bradley, the son of Alan, who enters the video game world with the help of Ma3a. Inside the computer world Jet meets the reigning light cycle champion, Mercury (voiced by Rebecca Romijn-Stamos) and fights an evil that threatens both the world's computer systems and the digital world.

The TRON creative team will be appearing from 2 to 4 PM on Wednesday, May 14 at Buena Vista Games' booth (number 924). They will be also autographing TRON 2.0 posters.

KiaPurity
User

Re: Tron stars gather to promote Tron 2.0

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 3:35 PM
Oh my goodness.
That's so awesome!

I really wish someone could get me an autographed TRON 2.0 poster... =/where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 3:44 PM
Hehe...ya already got Yori's autograph where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 4:43 PM
I wouldn't mind the whole group siging one for me either over here.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 13, 2003 12:26 AM
*sketch beams with excitment*

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0