Tron 2.0 
 Is it me...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
curtishart
User

Is it me...

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 11:30 AM
Or does the picture on Tron20.net of Alan Bradley look more like Brent Spinner from Star Trek: The Next Generation than Bruce Boxleightner?

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Syntax
User

Re: Is it me...

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 11:32 AM
Naw... I'm not seeing it.

The comic book character Dr. Paul Church from 'Aliens: Labyrinth'... HE looks like Brent Spiner (from 'Independence Day'. Dr. Okum, I believe his name was. The crazy long-haired doctor in Area 51).abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

----------------------------
Syntax

Speeder
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 11:39 AM
No it looks like somebody out of half lifewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Hale-XF11
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 11:42 AM
I wonder if they attempted a 3-D scan of Bruce's facial features to try and come up with something believable. I dont think it looks like Bruce either. But then again, the detail from that picture isn't too high, like a close-up.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

curtishart
User

Comparison

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 12:11 PM
Okay, Tron 2.0 and Brent Spiner:

Really, I'm NOT crazy! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Hale-XF11
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 12:22 PM
LOL! He DOES look like Spiner.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Trace
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 12:50 PM
Yep, it looks like Brent to me!

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 1:42 PM
It's the beard and hair color that's throwing it all off.

Remove the beard and restore the normal hair color... and there. :B

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 4:01 PM

Well, they had to pay Bruce to do the voice of Alan, which probably cost enough already . . . so if they used Bruce's likeness for Alan, they'd have to pay him additional money for the right to use his likeness.

So, to keep the budget down, I take it that's why Alan doesn't look much like Bruce.

In a way, I'm surprised Mr. Boxleitner participated in the creation of this game, because he lent his talent to the Babylon 5 game . . . and that project turned out to be a no-show. I bet fans weren't the only ones disappointed with Sierra for cancelling the game!

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

curtishart
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 4:36 PM
redrain85 Wrote:

In a way, I'm surprised Mr. Boxleitner participated in the creation of this game, because he lent his talent to the Babylon 5 game . . . and that project turned out to be a no-show. I bet fans weren't the only ones disappointed with Sierra for cancelling the game!

I think he gets paid either way. You'd be more suprised at actors who don't do things on artistic license alone. Not saying that's bad, just that many treat it as a 'regular job'.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 10:26 PM
The character Alan Bradly does look like what his name. Just need to darken the hair on his head. and a almost perfect match.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sapaca
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 12:06 PM
I read in another forums that that Babylon 5 game was in Beta testing. A member of the forum was a tester. So I think that the "5" game still may be a reality.

Mabye we could just call Alan "Data".!!

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 3:27 PM
Sapaca Wrote:I read in another forums that that Babylon 5 game was in Beta testing. A member of the forum was a tester. So I think that the "5" game still may be a reality.

Where did you read that? I hope it's true!!!

I was eagerly awating B5: Into The Fire when Sierra killed it. I even sent for the poster (which is way cool) and the Shadow watch when Sierra was getting rid of their promotional materials by giving it away for free. All I had to do was pay a few bucks for shipping.

Tron 2.0 AND B5: Into The Fire are coming out??? Excuse me while my head explodes from too much excitement...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Trace
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 4:44 PM
Ewwww...messy, messy, messy!

Trace duct tapes Mutoid's head back together.

Compucore
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 5:26 PM
(Tossing Trace a bunch of bandages and the what nots.) Quick I'll get some more just in case there.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 9:42 PM
MutoidMan comes to, is woozy for a moment or two, then feels the duct tape around his reassembled head and gives Trace a thumbs up

Duct tape kicks ass!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Trace
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 11:44 PM
Don't it tho? abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Saturday, May, 10, 2003 3:12 AM
they do look alike...it's kinda creepy on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Saturday, May, 10, 2003 3:15 AM
I still think Jet looks like Luke Duke from The Dukes Of Hazard where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Sapaca
User

on Saturday, May, 10, 2003 5:08 AM
I'm sorry Man. I go to so many forums about games that I don't remember. But I can assure you I read it a month or so ago.

Mabye you should post the question on some forums.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Is it me...