General Discussion 
 Recognizer Model

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
foilism
User

Recognizer Model

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 3:08 PM
Check out this cool site, it might be German but it's fab!!

http://www.phoxim.de/marco_scheloske_regocnizer/marco_scheloske_recognizer.htmlorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Hale-XF11
User

Re: Recognizer Model

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 3:47 PM
LOL! I can't understand a single word on the site but that Recognizer Kit looks awesome!
Can we get a translator in here?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 3:56 PM
I can translate it.

It says..

Look vaht we have heah. Itz a Tron Rekognizer! You like? You vant it? Of koarz you do, you silly non-deutch peeple. But guez vaht? You kan't have it!!! Zaht vill teech you to not not like our zaurkrawt!

But it might not say that, my German's a bit rusty.

Gawd that thing would be sweet painted black and trimmed perfectly with glow wire!!!

Man, my wanter is hurting!

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 4:57 PM
Well I like what I see there. Luckily I do speak german a little bit. But understand most of it. I'm just a tad shy of speaking but understand more than what I let on at times. Since I had german grand parents living at our place. So you can iumagine the amoiunt of learning that I had to do. Here is the translation for anyone who wants to know. I wran it through a translator for everyone here who is interested in what they are saying. Its about 90% accurate.

After the big success of my BORG-Kartonmodelles, I decided to little by little also develop a series of other SF-Fahrzeugen as carton model and to expel, however not this time as" Freeware" but as professionally produced and in the offset of realized ready kits. He/it makes the beginning introduced here and at first EXCLUSIVELY over phoxim of expelled" Recognizer", in the German translation, he/it" was called Deaktivierer", from the mother of all CGI-Filme: TRON.

Ready built is 20 x the model 20 cm approximately big. The photos show the prototype, still out of unbedrucktem carton built and with some lacking small parts in the area of the head / cockpit. The chief sheet of the ready colorierten Modelles is to be also looked at photos already. The final model can be covered over http://www.spaceart.info.

The kit consists of 4 sheets in the DIN A4-Format, 240 g/qm severely incl. more extensively, colorfully pictorial instruction. From the tone, I stuck to the vector version (for the ones ones), which can so properly remember no more,: It gave a variation in the film only from red gleaming vectors with black interior life as well as another" massive" from bluish surfaces.

TRON Recognizer (Deaktivierer). on multiple wish, he/it now is there: the Bastelbogen of the TRON" Recognizers" ace hochaufl.sender of FREE Download! That is in the high-quality offset of produced version, to still get by purchase with SpaceArt http://www.spaceart.info. ) Ready built is 20 x the model 20 cm approximately big. Die Fotos zeigen den Prototypen, noch aus unbedrucktem Karton gebaut und mit einigen fehlenden Details im Bereich des Kopfes / Cockpits. The kit consists more extensively of 4 sheets in the DIN A4-Format plus also 4 sheets, colorfully pictorial instruction. From the tone I held myself at the vector version as the preview picture (for the ones ones), which so properly remembers no more, shows k.nnen: It gave a variation in the film only from red gleaming vectors with black interior life as well as another from bluish surfaces. For exact dimensionses and Passung of the ready Modelles, it is commendable, the parts edge, to stick together on edge, to this one as strong as possible carton must be used for the pressure of course. ) Therefore is not ANY adhesive tabs on the Bastelbogen displayed either. Whoever rather works with tabs, this can simply abandon with the aussschneiden of course. Everything further important stands in the instruction. I wish much fun when doing handicrafts of this classic, and am to be had for commentaries anytime, simply e-mail at: Technomania@gmx.de, January 2003, Marco Scheloske

There you go folks. Thats it thats all basket ball.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 5:01 PM
Oh yeah before I forget if you look at the bottoms you will see of that page two pdf files that you can download as well. I believe they are the recognizer files.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 5:36 PM
...I was close.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 6:20 PM
Oh, cool. If I make my own recongizer, I can go crazy with glow-in-dark paints...

Hehehe. I can end up with a neon-pink recongizer!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 7:52 PM
Oh oh here goes kia purity on a recognizer frenzy and glow in the dark paint. When you get one fully assemble scanit and show us it. I would love to see what it looks like when it is finished.

With all the glow in the dark paints too.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Monday, April, 21, 2003 12:34 AM
I wanna make a purple one =)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Speeder
User

on Monday, April, 21, 2003 5:04 AM
It would be really cool if he made a light cycle kit. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

tron_fanfare
User

on Monday, April, 21, 2003 9:49 PM
there was someone out there that made a paper light cycle kit if i can dig up the link ill post it...should be on the boards here somewhere (now lets see where did I leave that lightcyle hmmm...)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

Syntax
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 4:03 AM
Figured this was relevant:

http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/Aliens_papirove_modely/papercraft/tron.html

A papercraft model of the TRON lightcycle.

----------------------------
Syntax

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 5:17 AM
That is soooooooo cool, and I wish I could have one.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 9:04 AM
I remember seeing that as well. I think I still have the pdf for it somewhere on my hard drive seomewhere. if I can get a chance and fig it up. I'll post it on my web site for all to download.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 9:47 AM
Compucore, What is your website?

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 9:52 AM
Speester its at the bottom of my posts. It's http://www26.brinkster.com/compucore I'll tke a look into the other one for light cycle.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

foilism
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 10:52 AM
HeHe, I'm half way through making mine, I have to say it's a bit messy; probably cause I am sooo excited about the finished model, HA order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 10:56 AM
Folism. Is that the recognize that your refering too? Or the light cycle?

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 11:17 AM
SHAHAHAAHAHAHWWWHHEEEEETTTAAAH!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

foilism
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 3:13 PM
Hey comp, I'm making the recognizer

Page: of 1 Page