Collector 
 Tron Pin Set

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Trace
User

Tron Pin Set

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 5:16 PM
Hey, howsabout that new pin set! Looks pretty cool to me, but a little pricey, too! Still anything Tron....order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TheJediUnit
User

Re: Tron Pin Set

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 5:19 PM
I say this qualifies for the coolness stamp.

*dip dip dip*
KACHUNK!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 5:41 PM
Hey Disney!!! You should make a nice set of Tron ties to go with those pins!

Man, love those pins.
I'm thinking aout gettin them. *drool*
Would go great with those Starwars pins my aunt got me a few years ago.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 5:43 PM
Gawd a Tron tie would be sweet.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Syntax
User

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 6:22 PM
As cool as those pins are (I like the yellow lightcycle a lot), the $37 price tag or whatever it is is not. I'll look for a cheaper set on eBay or something.

----------------------------
Syntax

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 6:31 PM
Well, you know, this could be another market test that they're watching to see if the sequel is worthwhile. Maybe we should all take the financial dive for the higher cause.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

--Spock

Syntax
User

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 6:38 PM
If it were, they'd start off small, and ramp up from there.
I mean, the Tron2.0 game can't cost much more than $40-$50 bucks when it comes out. Which would I rather spend my $40 on? A PC game... or some pins?

Disney has been planning this Tron campaign for a while - an earlier issue of PCGamer even talked about it a bit.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Syntax

Nikster
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 10:21 AM
If ya break it down...there are 8 pins in the set. So it works out to less than 5 bucks a pin. For collectable stuff like this it isn't THAT bad really....they should let you buy the pins individually. That way ya would not have to take so big a hit, moneywise.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Syntax
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 11:26 AM
Yeah, and you could get the pins you want. I really only want the yellow lightcycle. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Syntax

Nikster
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 11:39 AM
Just wait...you will probably be able to get the individual pins on Ebay soon enough

I want the recognizer one....even if it is the wrong color

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 11:49 AM
I want em all!!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Woops. Sorrry. Got carried away.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Nikster
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:31 PM
Hehe....it's ok Sketch

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 1:20 PM
So do I.

Hmm, I think I'll buy them now that I have my paycheck. HEE HEE.

...looks like I'll have to hold off on Rurouni Kenshin manga again... or hmmm... borrow a bit from my emergency savings account..

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron Pin Set