New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Nikster
User

Re: TRON at Easter

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 1:46 PM

That's ok Foilism

I'm sure alot of our fellow users/programs in the UK will be tuning in

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Lew
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 8:12 AM
foilism Wrote:OWO, massive correcction, it's actually on BBC1, WOW, thats the biggest channel man!!! and they only gave it 2/5, oh well, no taste. I dunno if you all get BBC1 in America, it may not be on. But WWWWHHHHHAAAA

Oooh! On BBC1 - nice!

That means a nice anamorphice widescreen broadcast and no commercial breaks

BTW, BBC America is a completely different schedule to BBC1 so I can't see them screening it. You'll all have to put your Tron DVDs in your players at 07:15 ET and pretend you're watching with us

Lew
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 7:30 AM
THEY BLOODY WELL CANCELLED IT!!!! >( >( >(

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 7:31 AM
Dammit, the BBC put on The Great Outdoors instead of TRON because the Popes easter message over-run. Dammit, dammit, dammit. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

TheJediUnit
User

It's Tron Day...

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 8:42 AM
Well, for those of you who have the channel. I don't .

Oh well, I can pop in the DVD at the same time so I can feel in harmony with you all.

Isn't it odd that no matter how much you've seen a film and even if you have it on DVD that there's still some kind of "calling" that you simply must sit and watch it when it comes on some channel? There has to be a name and a science to that phenomenon.

I've seen every Star Wars film so much I have nearly every drop of dialogue and every sound effect memorized on key, but when it's on, I would miss a movie on a different channel I've wanted to see and haven't yet in preference of missing it when I can still watch it whenever I want to.

Man, being a fan of something changes all rules of basic logic.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Speeder
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 10:16 AM
Don't worry you won't miss anything cos it was cancelled! because of a five minute delay in the Popes speech.

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 10:35 AM
Oh, I guess I was referring to the Disney channel's airing. That's supposed to be tonight, isn't it?

...and Tronprogram, I've heard many expressions of a man of the cloth's speech running long, even the Pope's, but "dammit" is a new one for me.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON at Easter