New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
curtishart
User

Well, it looks like...

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 12:28 AM
...a sequel to Tron won't happen unless Tron 2.0 makes a killing:

Ain't it cool article

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Syntax
User

Re: Well, it looks like...

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 12:54 AM
1. AICN isn't always trustworthy. If it shows up on comingsoon.net, THEN you can figure it's probably true.

2. This is kinda like a sequel to 'The Thing' - Universal isn't sure if they want to do one unless the video-game "sequel" sells really well, which it has so far.

----------------------------
Syntax

Syntax
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 7:06 PM
They're in it to make money. Disney is considering resurrecting a franchise that has been "dead" for 20 years. That's a big risk.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Syntax

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 7:09 PM
It is indeed a risk. But I think they'd be pleasantly surprised at the response--especially if the script is good.

Syntax
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 8:38 PM
Yeah. Disney has already greenlit the script, meaning they like it. Now they're just waiting to see how Tron2.0 sells, to gauge whether or not the general public is still interested in Tron (or even knows what it is - none of my friends know what Tron is).

Syntax

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 9:13 PM
Hey everyone. Well as in anything where its related to the stock marlet, Money market, movies, even in the software sales. There will always be a risk in these areas. (Sounding like the swedish chef.) No matter how you slice it and dice it. (Back to normal.) At anycase all I can say is if the game does well as expected if not better than expected for Disney and Monolith. The movie shall be a hit as well. I know the fact that when the movie Tron came out 20 years ago. That Tron was kind of unique to the other movies that were out there in the sci fi area. You guys seen the movie as many times as I have. Some may have seen it more. Others may have seen it less than I. And the games way back then compare to todays PC games, consoles and arcade games as well.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I think and hope. During this day and age where computers are more of a common tool in everyday lives. (Again some people have it and others less fortunate don't but they know its there.) That the game tron 2.0 and the movie will be the 2 big hits for Disney when each of them come out. Once Disney and Monolith see the amount of sales that it will be doing. Especially since the newer generation will love this type of game since tehy haven't seen it before. because it looks all futuristic.

I'm trying to look at it as golden oportunity for disney to give tron a second chance and prove that it was well worth the effort for the game as well as the movie itself. Its like a chicken laying golden eggs. Or a goose for that matter. I'm looking at it as a optimist point of view.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2003 9:38 PM
Right on, Compucore.

(Beaker's voice) Bee bee bee bee bee (end Beaker's voice)

He said right on too.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 11:44 PM
I was rereading that there for a seconf. I felt like I was doing a marketing thing for Tron. Or doing a sales pitch you know what Imean.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Well, it looks like...