General Discussion 
 Stange request

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
foilism
User

Re: Stange request

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 1:14 PM
If its an electric guitar, changing the shape radically should be fine, the strings and the pic-ups make all the difference.

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 1:31 PM
I think the acoustics are a huge deal with *redundancy alert* acoustical guitars, but I don't think electrics have much more to handle than just keeping tune. The pickups do their jobs based on magnetism and not air waves, so as long as it keeps tune and proper distance from the pickups, it'll work.

Am I mistaken in that?

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

foilism
User

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 1:43 PM
I think you hit it right on the head Jedi!

Syntax
User

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 2:17 PM
foilism Wrote:If its an electric guitar, changing the shape radically should be fine, the strings and the pic-ups make all the difference.
Oh, I'm stupid! I thought you were talking about an acoustic guitar, for some reason (my sister owns an acoustic which can also use an electric pick-up for an amp and stuff like that). Please excuse my stupidity.

----------------------------
Syntax

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, April, 17, 2003 2:50 PM
No problem at all. A perfectly respectable oversight.

I'm due for mine any second.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Stange request