General Discussion 
 MOVIE SEQUEL

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Alan1
User

MOVIE SEQUEL

on Monday, April, 07, 2003 8:28 AM
JUST READ COMPUTER GAMING, SAID OFFICIAL WORD IS YES TO SEQUEL, IS THIS THE LATEST?

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

shorty99
User

Re: MOVIE SEQUEL

on Monday, April, 07, 2003 9:25 AM
I hope so!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Monday, April, 07, 2003 10:41 AM
That is good to hear. Can't wait for it to come out. WOuld be interesting to see after 20 years from what Tron was till now.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Karman
User

on Monday, April, 07, 2003 10:46 AM
Alan1 Wrote:JUST READ COMPUTER GAMING, SAID OFFICIAL WORD IS YES TO SEQUEL, IS THIS THE LATEST?

I wouldn't believe a computer game magazine when it comes to movie information. If Disney had given the official word that production was going to begin on a Tron sequel, it would be all over the various entertainment media outlets.

That being said, I think it is something that Disney is thinking about. They're probably waiting to see what kind of response the video game gets and whether or not it will match the response of the 20th anniversary DVD.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

shorty99
User

on Monday, April, 07, 2003 10:52 AM
Imagine the graphics!

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, April, 07, 2003 12:15 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't totally believe a gaming magazine. Does it give any information about where the word came from or who gave it?

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

shorty99
User

on Monday, April, 07, 2003 12:21 PM
They are all totally unreliable just so people will buy the mags to read the story so they can make money! I just hope it is true!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, April, 08, 2003 9:13 AM
It's probably just commenting on the fact that there were already three scripts written for it.

(Disney, we knooooooooooow. *hauls a disc at Disney* Gimmeeeee the moooooooovie.)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 1:33 AM
Ummm...wasn't that the same magazine that said a few months back 'There will be no Tron 2.0 movie'??

All computer game magazines seem the same to me nowadays

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 1:34 AM
HMMM!!!!!!!!! I do think it was, I wonder what changed their mind?

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 12:38 PM
They'll come out with a sequel one of these days. It would do really well, I know it would!

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 5:20 PM
Don't believe anything about the sequel until you see it come out of Disneys door. Anything you see and hear is rumour and should be treated as such. But if 2.0 the game does really well, even beyond any expectation Disney has, the probability of a TRON sequel will increase greatly. We just have to show them how bad we want it

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 7:13 PM
That means everybody needs to go out and buy the video game!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 10:22 PM
*will nail herself to the EB store*
*will accept food donations. *

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 10:54 PM
That's a good way to go at it Kia!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 MOVIE SEQUEL