General Discussion 
 There are currently...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

There are currently...

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 12:36 PM
8 users, 329 conscripts on and everybody is viewing a topic yet no one is posting, man it is bored in here.

I Love

Compucore
User

Re: There are currently...

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:25 PM
It happens. I remember seeing close to 2000 conscripts at one point. but nothing else.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:42 PM
I signed off 10 minutes ago and just now signed on and the post thing on the front page is full of everybody else! Im a curse.

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:43 PM
I signed off 10 minutes ago and just now signed on and the post thing on the front page is full of everybody else! Im a curse.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:08 PM
17, users, 445 conscripts! Man this place is busier than the MCP himself.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:12 PM
Wait until you see something like 1985 conscripts and 15 users online at the board. If you think 445 are a lot. 1985 are even more than usual. (Hearty Laugh)

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:14 PM
It all goes to show how busy this site is!
I just can't wait until them conscripts turn into users.

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:15 PM
It all goes to show how busy this site is!
I just can't wait until them conscripts turn into users.

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:19 PM
Yeah and having the game come out as well Too bad they are not optimizing that game even further to be played on slower intel and AMD machines. It would have been great to play that on my PII 266 over here. I guess I'll have to wait until I hear from another student from school to see if they're going to give me that server they got from McGill University. I think that one has something like 2-4 CPU on it and a wack of ram and raid on that sucker. She mentions something of a 1.7. So I don't know if thats the CPU processing speed or the amount of memory on that server.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Speeder
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:20 PM
Shorty99 this is the second time you've double posted on this one thread! no wonder you've posted nearly 600 posts, if half of them are the same post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:30 PM
I know, my computer is freezing up all the time and I accidentally click more than once to make surew it gets through.

foilism
User

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 2:17 PM
Excuses Excuses..........where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 16, 2003 6:01 PM
I don't have excuses, just pleading answers.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 There are currently...