User

Computer Gaming (the latest?)

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:52 PM
Is the mag right about no new movie?

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

curtishart
User

In my unofficial, unsupported opinion...

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 3:52 PM
I would say for now it's too early to tell. I know Steve Lisberger wants to do a sequel, but trying to convince Disney to do a sequel on a movie that didn't do so well when it was released might take a lot of persuasion.

However, I believe:
1.) Disney is suprised how well the 20th Anniversary Tron is selling
2.) One of the higher-ups at Disney is a BIG Tron fan (Read somewhere that it was that guy who gave the greenlight for the 20th Anniversary Tron)
3.) One deciding factor might be how well the game does.

So, even is a sequel is down, I definately don't believe it's out. I mean, Disney did Cinderella II, Retrun to Neverland and Jungle Book II. If they'd create that drek, I can't imagine them saying no to a Tron 2.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Compucore
User

Re: Computer Gaming (the latest?)

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 4:24 PM
I think that they will do a second one. Just that I think they are going to wait and see how well the game sells. But hopefully they will I would like to see a movie sequal to it as well a couple of arcade sequals as well to refresh the arcade places that are up here in Canada as well as down in the states. WOuld make a nice improvment to the other games that are are out there. I've seen too many dancing videogame out there. That makes me dizzy to see them played. Would rather have something that was updated to more of what I remember seeing in the older two video arcade games that came out a while back.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Saturday, March, 08, 2003 1:14 AM
curtishart Wrote:
Disney did Cinderella II, Retrun to Neverland and Jungle Book II. If they'd create that drek, I can't imagine them saying no to a Tron 2.

At this point, even if they did Tron 2 as a direct-to-video/DVD thing, I would be happy.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Saturday, March, 08, 2003 9:51 AM
Would prove to be a good movie in today age of computers being in the home and all that. Along with some of the internet appliances that are starting to come out. And some tings that are starting to be popular with local area network.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Hale-XF11
User

on Saturday, March, 08, 2003 11:44 AM
Not only would I like to see a new movie, but also a re-release of the original movie in the theatres. It'd be great to re-live the experience I had as a kid seeing it on the big screen. The MCP looks pretty intimidating on a large screen in surround sound. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, March, 08, 2003 12:09 PM
Nikster's RIGHT! Direct to VHS-DVD would be the least they could do! Inspector Gadget the movie got a sequel to the home scene only, and it would derezz in comparison to the release of a home-movie only TRON 2! It's not like the graphics won't be as good since the first TRON came out in the theaters...LOL :P

"Flynn, help TRON..."

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 4:25 PM

Don't worry, I'm sure Disney will make a movie. I also believe that the game is going to be the deciding factor. They're waiting to see how well it does, before they invest the big bucks to make what will undoubtedly be an amazing, but pretty expensive, film.

I'm going to see if I can pick up the new Computer Gaming magazine tomorrow, to see what the article says.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

curtishart
User

on Wednesday, March, 12, 2003 9:48 AM
Okay, I just read the article and they said a movie is already in the works (script only.) Steve's working hard on this and said it won't support the Tron 2.0 storyline, but rather compliment it. Steve's script's main character is saiod to revovle around someone close to Flynn (a son perhaps?) in an evovled Encom company.

Here's to hoping!

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, March, 16, 2003 11:33 AM
That's still kewel.(Pondering for a moment.) Flynn having a kid. I could see Alan having one Don't know for sure if flynn will. But interesting to ponder on though. I was reading one of the more recent articles for the game that they are making for the computer. (Which of course is Tron 2.0) But I had also seen them mention that it would also be for the Xbox as well after they release it for the PC. Am I reading it wrong that they will rel;ease it for at least 2 versions of it. 1 for the computer and another for at least the Xbox since it has the same functions at a PC. (Meaning that the Xbox is a stripped down version of a pc without the keyboard and the what nots. That is what the Xbox really is a stripped down version of a computer.)

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Computer Gaming (the latest?)