I found some search pages...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

on Sunday, February, 23, 2003 6:50 PM
that said that Tron-movie.com was merging with
Tron-sector.com what was the merge about?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

Re: I found some search pages...

on Sunday, February, 23, 2003 7:47 PM
I think Esotek was going to merge his web site with Auric site. I believe he doesn't have as much time as he used to in keeping it up. PLease correct me on this Esotek. Unless I am thinking of someone else that is running it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 4:07 PM
That means that most all the content that was at tron-movie.com will be moving here Like pictures and stuff. And when people go to tron-movie.com, they will probably be re-directed to this site I also believe the man who ran that site will be a member of the staff for this site now.

It's all good order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

shorty99
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 8:33 PM
It may help, i dont know, but, it may help.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 8:35 PM
Oh, it will definately help. The more here the merrier order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

shorty99
User

on Saturday, March, 01, 2003 6:31 PM
Well, ya do got a point!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Saturday, March, 01, 2003 7:40 PM
Nikster does have a poin there. THe last week or so I've seen the conscript rtange between 43 go all the way near 2000 conscripts Which is a lot com to think of it. A heck pof a lot of new people there don't you think...

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 02, 2003 3:36 PM
Yes, and the site is nearing the 100,000 visits mark.

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Sunday, March, 02, 2003 3:46 PM
I think it's been a combination of a few things lately. I will check our 'stats' page to be sure. Tron-Movie.com gets alot of hits that are now being fwd here. The recent Press Release from DI has people searching around for 2.0 news and TheForce.Net, a big SW site has recently posted part of the Harrison Ellenshaw interview and linked us in thier news. I can see alot of people signing up now with Star Wars related user names which I assume are people that may have seen the posting. In any case, this is all great.

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Sunday, March, 02, 2003 3:48 PM
shorty99 Wrote:that said that Tron-movie.com was merging with
Tron-sector.com what was the merge about?

Tron-Movie.com is now merging with us. Guy Gordon, the webmaster of Tron-Movie.com, is now a member of Tron-Sector.

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Sunday, March, 02, 2003 3:50 PM
Compucore Wrote:I think Esotek was going to merge his web site with Auric site. I believe he doesn't have as much time as he used to in keeping it up. PLease correct me on this Esotek. Unless I am thinking of someone else that is running it.

Yes, my old site "Esotek's Tron Archive" was run by me and Martin Fisher. We merged with Auric's Home Sector a while back (not sure when, maybe Auric or Martin remember the date). Now there are 3 sites that are one, Tron-Movie.com, Esotek's Tron Archive and Auric's Home Sector.

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 02, 2003 4:23 PM
That's cool! This place is going to be busier all the time then.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, March, 02, 2003 5:14 PM
The will be great. TO see more conscripts turn into users and seeing more messages posted. We will all have a field day on this. ANd I hope they will find the online chat forum as well. that is hooked up with IRC.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 1:28 PM
Nikster Wrote:Oh, it will definately help. The more here the merrier

Definately true!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion