What other games do ya like?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Hikaru.EXE
User

Re: What other games do ya like?

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 4:00 PM
Prankster bit Wrote:
Hikaru.EXE Wrote:I like all the Star Wars 1st person shooter games for the Pc like Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2, Jedi Knight,
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, and other 1st person games like UT2k4, and Doom1, Doom2, and Doom3.

I also like games from nintendo like any Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and Legend of Zelda games.

And the best game that rivals Lightcycles, Platypus!

i am curious as to how you have managed to play nae experience doom 3 .if i got my facts right, you're 12 years old. then how did you manage to get hold of it? and ut2k4 for that matter [but i'll let that go. i started playing unreal at the age of 9]
i have reasons for owning doom 3 prematurely. it was pre ordered as a birthday present on the basis that the other games were rated 15+, before doom 3 was actually rated
with a big red 18 on the box [uk version. American version has a big M, then 17+ under it i think]

My dad got it for me. He had played all the doom games and when doom3 came out he wanted it really bad and after he beat it I played it. SCARY game. I hate it when things jump out at you!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 4:09 PM
Hikaru.EXE Wrote:

My dad got it for me. He had played all the doom games and when doom3 came out he wanted it really bad and after he beat it I played it. SCARY game. I hate it when things jump out at you!

ok i'll shut up about the age thing now

i didn't find doom 3 that scary [maybe i'm broken] what did freak me out was a part in the hell level. i was looking out of a window then i saw this big shadow of something behind me. i turned round and a hellknight [the demon on the box] was right there in my face. then it did that head bite thing and i died

hmm. maybe there should be a thread about memorable game moments? [lots of those in FFX. i nearly cried when i found out about summoners sacrificing themselves]where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 10:04 PM
Darksaber7 Wrote:
My all time favorite is still Planescape Torment.

My all-time favorite game music is the score from Planescape Torment by Mark Morgan.
where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, June, 06, 2005 9:49 AM
I just got LEGO: Star Wars and so far it's a lot of fun!

I also recently picked up a brand-new, still-in-the-cellophane copy of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire. Taking down AT-AT's with a harpoon cable is tough but cool.

I count Fallout & Fallout 2 amoungst my absolute favorite games.

I just finished Splinter Cell, and now I'm starting Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Also, I've recently gone back to trying to finish the Silent Threat expansion to Descent: Freespace. It's a tough game.

One day I'll have to list all of my games just to see who recognizes what; I think I have close to 200 PC games.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update:
04/12/2012. Check it out!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 What other games do ya like?