Cool new features on the way!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Trace
User

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 3:16 PM
I like what I see on the Current News page by Auric:

"Getting ready to do some site updates, so the site might act a little funny while I make the changes, so just bare with us.

What to expect:
- Completely New Image Gallery
- Udpated Forums
- New Messaging System (so you can msg each other)"

Woo hoo! A message system!!! Auric, I you!

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

shorty99
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 7:43 PM
I think the features would ne cool.
Even though Ilike the forums as they are if they are updated it couldn't hurt

Compucore
User

I think.

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 7:53 PM
What sounds likea nifty concept there is the messaging betwen who is online while looking around. Its great to see that Auric is working as hard as ever keeping this place updated. Thats why I always comeback.

Oh and of course the friendly company around here. Can't forget that.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 8:10 PM
True, all to true.

Compucore
User

We shall see

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 10:29 PM
We shall see when everything is set up and done when Auric has the time to get it done. It will be interesting to see it once it is running.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

Re: Cool new features on the way!

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 10:38 AM
well, they are finished I guess, because they have already changed on my computer.

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 7:58 PM
I luv what Auric 'n' company are doing with this place! I thought it was kewl before...but now? WOW All we need now is for the rest of Sketch's digicons to be added (yes, that is a hint )

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:17 PM
Ya don't say. Its like seeing the largest dump truck stop on a dime with a full load in its cargo while speeding 50mph.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:19 PM
You've got quite the way with words there, Compucore

But you're right where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:26 PM
I think I've been seeing too much of those Monster construction on Discovery channel Or the largest machines on THe TLC channel. I don't know which one. Help!!!

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:28 PM
Maybe you need to watch some Cartoon Network or something. Some anime would do you good

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:31 PM
How about Transformers, Reboot. Those two I liked..

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:34 PM
Yeah..those would work

They have some good late night ones too. I HIGHLY reccomend 'Lupin the Third'. It's part of their 'adult swim' midnite programming. I just started watching it, and (pardon my french) it is funny as HELL . Definately NOT for the tiny-tots (that's why it's on at midnite )

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 9:36 PM
Hmmmm HMMM. (SOunding like monty Python) Know what you mean know what you mean. (wink, wink, Budge nudge.) I know for sure we don't get that up here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 10:00 PM
Which Transformers?
The originals or the new Transformers Armada?
I'm still getting used to Armada.

*Cries*

LAZERBEAK! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!?!?!?
YOU USED TO BE A DECIPTICON AND A CASSET TAPE!!

sorry...

I love sea 2021.
That show is so funny. If that ever comes out on dvd, I'm getting it!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 11:12 PM
Well there was actually two of them that I really liked from Transformer. The first one that I liked very much was Optimus Prime. IN the first Generation when he was a Tractor trailer. The other one was introduced I think in few years later. His name was Omega Surpreme. Those were the two that I really liked the most out of the whiole series. The armada I haven't seen yet. Although I have heard of them through the net though...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 15, 2003 12:24 AM
Yeah, the new Transformers show has it's good and bad sides.

The anime style is very simple,nice, and clean. It's not grity like some of the other anime they show on Toonami. The music I think is the realy the best thing out of the whole show. Goes by the orginal score and is very cool.

Sadely, they turned the show into Pokemon. The Autobots battle to keep Megatron from collecting all the "Minicons".
That's what the whole show revolves around! Wish they'd keep with the original plot of just Autobots vs Decipticons kicking each others butts.

One thing that really kills me about the new show...
They don't use the good old famous transform sound effect!!! That sound was classic! It was so cool and you knew it was from transformers!

The 2 characters that are the most orignial and most promising so far are Optimus and Starscream. Starscream retains alot of the original both is personality and voice. Same goes for Optimus. The others though, still have a way to go. The new Megatron is ALOT different. I miss the old megatron.

Oh well, back on topic.

These new features are great.
Topic review keeps showing this though...

"Server Error in '/' Application."
"Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly."

Didn't know if anyone else was getting this as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Saturday, February, 15, 2003 10:35 AM
I keep seeing that everytime that I am replying to post from over here. I think its just that it's missing the extra's that are needed to finish it off correctly. Could be the part for the avitars and the tron icons in there.

I would agree with you for the transformers there with OPtimus and megatron there. That they have done.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion