Other Sectors 
 Typing Posts

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Speeder
User

Typing Posts

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:40 PM
I was wondering how you change the colour of the type, and how you change the type to Italics.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Nikster
User

OOOHHH!!! I know this one!!!!!!

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:50 PM
Well....for colors...

entering...

(font color = "red") would make your letters red entering (/font color) would make the color go back to 'normal'. You can use numbers in place of words ('red', 'yellow', etc.), but I can never remember what they are

And for things like italics and bold letters and such...

entering..

(i) makes italics...(/i) turns it off
(b) makes your words bold, again (/b) turns it off
(u) underlines what you type, with (/u) again canceling the effect

When entering these codes for real, use 's instead of ()'s or else they won't work....

It's actually pretty easy, once ya get the hang of it

Check the 'Darth Vaders Career Change' thread for some links that will help ya too order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

So you can do this within...

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 5:34 PM
So you can do that with the online editor. It looks like its mostly html coding of changing the text colors. Kewel beans. Something new to try out over here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

Re: Typing Posts

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 10:41 AM
That is still a little complicated for me to understand.

Compucore
User

Re: Typing Posts

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 1:34 PM
Not really Shorty. Its something that the browser will understand. When you Its tells the browser to say hey between these two things make it the color red. Its part of html. It lets the browser know what colors to set the characters at.

What you need to do Shorty is to put for the different colors is (font color="") insert Text you want colored(/font) Now try it out on your pc at home while replying back Just change the round brackets with the Greater than and Less than brackets at (font color="name of color") and (/font) And put in red yellow green blue or what ever you fancy in the double quotes. And between those two put what you want colored. Its an easy process.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Typing Posts