General Discussion 
 Greetings!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
sondlar
User

Greetings!

on Saturday, January, 25, 2003 7:09 PM

Hello all, I have been lurking around and reading the forums for a while now and decided to say hello to everyone. The main reason I am now saying hello is that I finally bought the Special Edition DVD just about a week ago and have watched the movie about 12 or so times already heh

I'm not sure but I might also qualify as the youngest Tron fan here (16) is that a good thing? Anyway, you'll be seeing me more now just posting my pointless ideas here now

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Waiting for

sondlar
User

Oi vey

on Saturday, January, 25, 2003 7:11 PM
gah that didn't work out so well, crazy digicon

Waiting for

Compucore
User

I say welcome

on Saturday, January, 25, 2003 7:29 PM
Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy your stay here. We had already one of the actresses already onboar here if you look around long enough you will find her post. Cindy morgan. I hope that we will see you in the chat line that is on here as well.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

Welcome...

on Saturday, January, 25, 2003 7:31 PM

Welcome to the other side of the screen fellow program.
Hope you enjoy it here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

KiaPurity
User

Hiiiiii~

on Saturday, January, 25, 2003 9:29 PM
Hiya! Welcome!

Being young is weird, ne? (Even though I'm only 20... )where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Saturday, January, 25, 2003 10:11 PM
Welcome!

Pull up a chair and have a cup of energy from a pure source! Look at it glooooow.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

sondlar
User

hmm

on Saturday, January, 25, 2003 10:27 PM
Don't mind if I do! and by the way thanks for the warm welcome Programs!

Waiting for

Program BASIC
User

Grrrrrrreat!

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 9:59 AM

Oh! Oh! Oh! Finally! New energetic blood running into TRON fandom's veins. I guess with TRON 2.0's smashing release near to be in act, it will pop up a legion of sixteen years old Programs ready to give *MORE* life to this system!

Welcome to other side of the fandom

Stay with us --- it's an order order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

is program's best friend. Don't betray it --- NEVER!

foilism
User

No Title

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 12:48 PM
HI Sondla, I also am but a youngster.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Greetings!