General Discussion 
 A misconception surrounding "TRON"

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Nikster
User

Back in 'the day'....

on Thursday, January, 23, 2003 10:40 PM
My brother and I had a LOT of the original 70's action figures and playsets. We had the Millenium Falcon Of course, we completely DESTROYED everything cuz we played with them constantly. Oh well....it was kids like us who made the surviving toys worth so much now

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 9:20 AM
I had just about ever single thing from SW and ESB as a kid and devastated them playing with them and don't have anything left to show for it. I was getting older when ROTJ came out and never got any of that stuff. When TPM came out I just fell into it before I knew what was going on...

about like this Tron game I guess.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

tronclone
User

old toys

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 12:30 PM
yes I still an attick full of SW, TMNT, Superhero and my lone tron figure stored up in my parents' attic, plus my new collection of SW ep1 and ep2 stuff in MY house

just a gek like me

I think I'm a Clone Now

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 24, 2003 11:16 PM
Better a nerd or a geek than some stuffy jock than only likes Rocky sequels, Whitesnake and pool halls.

Much better.

...that must be my subliminally percieved opposite of folks like ourselves I guess.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Program BASIC
User

JEDI...

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 10:05 AM
--- All I need to be happy is a Light Cycle and a Light Saber and a Light Beer.

Loved your signature, JediUnit. You're cool! What's your USER's name, Conscript? My User is TIZIANO SEVEN. He came from a place called "Italy", in the Users's reality. His ultimate purpose is making TRON 2.0 a successful game thanks to a massive promotion. I will accomplish it. That's why he re-designed me.

is program's best friend. Don't betray it --- NEVER!

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 3:47 PM
Hey Basic, my user's name is Jeff01. The sector of the other world he resides in is one called Texas.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

--Spock

Program BASIC
User

Yes!

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 4:27 PM
Texas? Whoa!

After all, our Users could be more similar *THAN* what they would think. My User's sub-sector is called "Naples". I heard it's a pretty wild place, and some local Users use to be just a little bit "rude" each other, or not totally careful about their next because it's not an energy-filled place and everyone has to survive. Of course, there are tons of *GOOD* circuits too, and Naples is truly one of the most important sub-sectors in Italy. Lot of rebel Users there, but they are way more "human" than their northern fellows. Naples is really stimed as either a very dangerous sector either a funny one, in the system "Italy". I repeat it, there are GOOD and BAD Game Grids. I can't figure it out too. Stranger and stranger...

It's far better our universe!

is program's best friend. Don't betray it --- NEVER!

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 4:46 PM
Sounds 'bout like Texas, I guess.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

--Spock

sondlar
User

Ahh Italy...

on Sunday, January, 26, 2003 4:53 PM
Ah an Italian eh? I'm part Italian on my fathers side which his grandfather imigrated in from Sicily Just a little info for ya heh.

Waiting for

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 A misconception surrounding "TRON"